DO NOT Buy Loot Crate Keys!!!! Read First

Just now, Go0gle_Th1$ said:

Was expecting to get 5 usable items, or credit for duplicate items in the market that I can use to trade. In turn, I received only 2 items and 3 duplicates of items, that I cannot trade or use.

that's how the case system works.  with csgo you don't get shit if you get a p250 sandstorm, and they don't give a fuck if you have 999 already, atleast here you get some of it back.

So you got compensated for your duplictes with 0.6cents which is more than for what they used to sell when the market was working AND on top of all that you are attempting to chargeback on an item you recieved. This is funny m8 keep it up.

Unrelated to this i got my coveralls on my 4th crate so bless Paratus and RNGJesus

Just now, Volunteer281 said:

Sorry. I just have absolutely zero respect for anyone who knowingly donates money in exchange for an RNG chance on skins and then charges back their money because they didn't get what they were hoping for. 

qsXDwU2.gif

Just now, Cukofuko said:

So you got compensated for your duplictes with 0.6cents which is more than for what they used to sell when the market was working AND on top of all that you are attempting to chargeback on an item you recieved. This is funny m8 keep it up.

Unrelated to this i got my coveralls on my 4th crate so bless Paratus and RNGJesus

3 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Oh, we've had people try to chargeback after they spent $250 to unlock PCs.

It did not end well for them.

OAkNPue.gif

Let's end this here. No need to continue. 

You spent $12 on keys, of which you have 100% chance to receive. The keys are what you spent your money on, and you received them. You then CHOSE to buy a crate in game which you could then unlock with said key, no one has forced you to buy a crate. 

These crates, as stated before, give you an in-game skin every time you open one, you also have a chance to receive a RARE item. Nowhere does it say you will get arare, and nowhere does it say that you won't get duplicates. 

And finally, when you do receive a duplicate, you are credited some money immediately into your myasylum account for purchase towards new keys. 

I fail to to see how you have been wronged, people have spent hundreds trying to get items, yet I don't see them crying on the forums. This is no different then CSGO, Overwatch, H1Z1, SWTOR. Expect here, we at least give you something back for duplicates. 

Locking thread