DO NOT Buy Loot Crate Keys!!!! Read First

9 minutes ago, Go0gle_Th1$ said:

Also, Identity Entertainment LLC is based in the United States...

The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 (the "Act") enacted into law at 10 a.m. ET on Friday October 13, 2006.  The Act adds the following provisions to the money and finance provisions of Title 31 of the United States Code

SUBCHAPTER IV - PROHIBITION ON FUNDING OF UNLAWFUL INTERNET GAMBLING

5363. Prohibition on acceptance of any financial instrument for unlawful Internet gambling

Section 5363 bans and and Section 5366 criminalizes the acceptance of funds from bettors by operators of most online Websites. The operators affected are those who:
(1) being engaged in the business of betting or wagering
(2) knowingly accept
(3) proceeds from credit cards, electronic fund transfers and checks<
(4) in connection with with the participation of a bettor
(5) in unlawful Internet gambling, which is the sponsorship of online gambling that violates any other federal or state anti-gambling law..

Are you stating that you're under 18 since that's the legal gambling age in most states besides Louisiana which means you lied on your police app stating your 18 or older resulting in blacklisting?

bunni, Budbringer and Patato like this
Just now, Go0gle_Th1$ said:

Hmmm, that's what you are going to go after me with... That I am under 18... Please come up with something better then that

You perform insufficient research before making implied threats of litigation thereby rendering your own basis invalid as a result?

Just now, Gnashes said:

You perform insufficient research before making implied threats of litigation thereby rendering your own basis invalid as a result?

I perform " insufficient research" on what bases... You have yet to prove yourself, other then that your "Market" is currently not in operation as promised when I purchased the loot crate keys for real money. Why is the Market still listed on the website when its down admin.... Are you trying to confuse donators?

I perform " insufficient research" on what bases... You have yet to prove yourself, other then that your "Market" is currently not in operation as promised when I purchased the loot crate keys for real money. Why is the Market still listed on the website when its down admin.... Are you trying to confuse donators?

f7838ccb60a8b36b83f18514c2415508cd51afa2

Will likes this

When I checked the crate buy place, this is what it says

Loot crates are found or purchased in the game world and can only be opened with special keys purchased right here. Some of the rarest rewards are found inside.

What is it about this that makes you feel scammed?

You said that Asylum Entertainment was a company incorporated in the united states, and cited US law as the justification for its "illegal" activity. It is a Canadian company, and as such isn't subject to US Gambling laws.

Speaking of illegal activity... If you ARE under the age of 18, then you either had your parent's authorization to make the transaction to purchase the keys themselves (in which case they purchased them, not you), or you committed credit card fraud, which, depending on the state in which you reside, can be considered a felony offense.

Just now, Gnashes said:

You said that Asylum Entertainment was a company incorporated in the united states, and cited US law as the justification for its "illegal" activity. It is a Canadian company, and as such isn't subject to US Gambling laws.

Speaking of illegal activity... If you ARE under the age of 18, then you either had your parent's authorization to make the transaction to purchase the keys themselves (in which case they purchased them, not you), or you committed credit card fraud, which, depending on the state in which you reside, can be considered a felony offense.

Shit Gnashes is going legal on his ass

THISGONBGUD.gif

1 hour ago, Go0gle_Th1$ said:

I spent 12.00 USD 

I know people who have spent $250+ and I don't see them crying. If you want the rare items then sometimes you gotta pay for them. It's like that in every single game that has purchaseble items.. CSGO, WoW, H1Z1 etc. Its a form of gambling and you can't seriously be mad at Asylum for your decision to gamble :/

Edited by Quenton
1 minute ago, Gnashes said:

You are correct, but PayPal is...

Speaking of illegal activity.... You have zero grounds that I would be underage and if you were smart enough you would check the Paypal Transaction and match it with my user data before you make those accusations.

You are correct, but PayPal is...

Speaking of illegal activity.... You have zero grounds that I would be underage and if you were smart enough you would check the Paypal Transaction and match it with my user data before you make those accusations.

You said

20 minutes ago, Go0gle_Th1$ said:

Hmmm, that's what you are going to go after me with... That I am under 18... Please come up with something better then that

which implies that "I am under 18 however I do not find this basis applicable as a justification for insult".

I also assure you that I am an intelligent individual. I'm also not named Paratus, therefore I do not have access to Paypal records, or I certainly would have made an attempt to corroborate the information.

If you dont have correct access to Paypal records or correct information, then why comment. You are wasting your time, and its rather unprofessional. I have submitted my second comp request after you credited me with only .60cents. Thats a great way to treat someone that has previously donated, even before the loot crate keys were around.

Your key transactions were handled with the exact same terms, conditions, and results that every single other users' transactions were handled.

You bought keys, you used keys, you unlocked items, and any duplicate items were properly credited to your account.

48 minutes ago, Go0gle_Th1$ said:

Also, Identity Entertainment LLC is based in the United States...

The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 (the "Act") enacted into law at 10 a.m. ET on Friday October 13, 2006.  The Act adds the following provisions to the money and finance provisions of Title 31 of the United States Code

SUBCHAPTER IV - PROHIBITION ON FUNDING OF UNLAWFUL INTERNET GAMBLING

5363. Prohibition on acceptance of any financial instrument for unlawful Internet gambling

Section 5363 bans and and Section 5366 criminalizes the acceptance of funds from bettors by operators of most online Websites. The operators affected are those who:
(1) being engaged in the business of betting or wagering
(2) knowingly accept
(3) proceeds from credit cards, electronic fund transfers and checks<
(4) in connection with with the participation of a bettor
(5) in unlawful Internet gambling, which is the sponsorship of online gambling that violates any other federal or state anti-gambling law..

First, you are not gambling or buying anything you are making a DONATION(1) what Asylum is giving you back in a way to say thanks for a donation is a creat key with the POSIBILITY of getting an item that you want. With this being said as almost everyone has said the market is there, maybe not in the original way it was intended but you still get credit for your duplicate items as soon as you get them duplicated (go to My Asylum and see credit). You are mad because you got nothing good in your first pack of keys. Ask @Addon how much key he went through to get 1 item, and he didn't make a rant in the forums.

(1) 

Definition of donation

1. :  the act or an instance of donating: such asa :  the making of a gift especially to a charity or public institutionb :  a free contribution :  gift

10 minutes ago, Quenton said:

I know people who have spent $250+ and I don't see them crying. If you want the rare items then sometimes you gotta pay for them. It's like that in every single game that has purchaseble items.. CSGO, WoW, H1Z1 etc. Its a form of gambling and you can't seriously be mad at Asylum for your decision to gamble :/

I've to spend 276.5$ on it + 100$ in donations and I don't really regret it.

b6ffd206c47644f89138f67ba907a13f.png

I didn't just want the CSAT but I also wanted to support what I've played the last 2 and half years I've played on this server

Quenton likes this
Just now, Jaeger said:

First, you are not gambling or buying anything you are making a DONATION(1) what Asylum is giving you back in a way to say thanks for a donation is a creat key with the POSIBILITY of getting an item that you want. With this being said as almost everyone has said the market is there, maybe not in the original way it was intended but you still get credit for your duplicate items as soon as you get them duplicated (go to My Asylum and see credit). You are mad because you got nothing good in your first pack of keys. Ask @Addon how much key he went through to get 1 item, and he didn't make a rant in the forums.

(1) 

Definition of donation

1. :  the act or an instance of donating: such asa :  the making of a gift especially to a charity or public institutionb :  a free contribution :  gift

Looks like I got them to fix the website this was 30min ago

https://gyazo.com/e8f963ef8e5e44c1497cb7ef6047f737

Now

http://www.gaming-asylum.com/index.php/

Sooooo, I would definitely think they are fixing something that I brought to attention