Cartel Diversity

Lots of people dislike the locations of some cartels. Instead of having designated locations for cartels (east arms, og arms, sand wong's) they could be randomized. For example, we could fight drug cartel in the oil cartel on salt flats. This would make fights incredibly interesting for me as most gangs don't fight in certain areas. It would also increase the diversity of gangs that fight, for example, the Kavala gangs would be able to go to the previous Oil cartel location and fight Arms. This would be a very big jump from what we would have previously, but personally I think it would be awesome to be able to go all over the map instead of never having to go east since it is only ever oil cartel.

varex and BishopActual like this
2 minutes ago, Widsyy said:

fuck that, keep it the way it is. nobodys fault but their own that "kavala gangs" dont go to cartels

Kavala gangs aren't the point here though. I'm just saying they would get exposure to much better gangs and figure out good tactics to win, therefore giving more gangs experience/bringing more gangs for experienced gangs to fight. There's just a lot of fun ass places to fight that no one wants to fight because they are useless, oil cartel on the salt flats is fun as hell to fight, defending and attacking.

Just now, Schiang said:

Gangs don't fight certain caps because it's either arms or drug, it's the location. If oil cartel was at church people would be fighting that. 

I feel it is a mixture of both. Most gangs will check captures and fight it when there's a desirable amount of money inside. However gangs also fight for the fight instead of the money, which is why I think it would be cool if you get to fight in a different area with a better incentive. Alot of people would rather have dirty money than rubber.

9 minutes ago, raty294 said:

I feel it is a mixture of both. Most gangs will check captures and fight it when there's a desirable amount of money inside. However gangs also fight for the fight instead of the money, which is why I think it would be cool if you get to fight in a different area with a better incentive. Alot of people would rather have dirty money than rubber.

I have never seen an actual fight happen over dirty money and there is no point in fighting the other caps. Nobody wants to fight a salt flat with a couple of deer stands or a big tower in an open field. 

3 minutes ago, Schiang said:

I have never seen an actual fight happen over dirty money and there is no point in fighting the other caps.

used to happen on tanoa a lot

18 minutes ago, raty294 said:

Alot of people would rather have dirty money than rubber.

Not really, it's much safer to sell rubber than it is to sell dirty money. Rubber isn't illegal and it sells for 1k ea when it's max price on the market

Lots of gangs that don't fight often like to gather rubber. Most gangs that do fight don't bother capping it unless they actually need to build vehicles.

Ghouh likes this

I dont think they should spread them out, They should change some of the cap locations and bring back some of the OG locations. And get rid of some less desirable locations.