"Drunk Squad" Server 4

Infamy

In Game Name: Blaze ODST

Are you a member of the APD (rank):not any more was a cadet

Have you been banned on Asylum? If so how long and what for?:yes rdm 1 day 

Any previous Gangs: S.R and the nights watch

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1222600293

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1222600165

Want to join because this is the most active gang on the server and d.s all all pretty good players I'm sure ill make a good addition to the gang

On 2/12/2017 at 4:02 PM, Boomerman said:

In Game Name: Boomerman

Are you a member of the APD (rank): Constable

Have you been banned on Asylum?: yes but they were reversed

Any previous Gangs: Not any relevant or recent gangs.

How many hours in Arma 3 (Screenshot on steam):4b0f9fcf483cbf761edd44bb36052d90.png

On 2/12/2017 at 4:23 PM, Drunk Devin said:

Accepted for interview. Ill pm info.

In-Game Name- Sloth :)

Age- 17

Arma Hours(Screenshot)-Desktop_Screenshot_2018.03.12_-_21.50.15

Banked Money- Desktop_Screenshot_2018.03.13_-_09.16.21

Have you ever been Banned?- Vdm for 3hrs

Current/Past Gangs- Bxc/Shortbus , Exposed, Banana Bay Hellhounds (Current s1)

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak?- Yes

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?-  Started to play s4 again since it is gonna be on a crash/lag free server soon and i am looking for a chill gang to kick back and run scotch or do mad cocaine with a bunch of hookers.

6 hours ago, bush sloth said:

In-Game Name- Sloth :)

Age- 17

Arma Hours(Screenshot)-Desktop_Screenshot_2018.03.12_-_21.50.15

Banked Money- Desktop_Screenshot_2018.03.13_-_09.16.21

Have you ever been Banned?- Vdm for 3hrs

Current/Past Gangs- Bxc/Shortbus , Exposed, Banana Bay Hellhounds (Current s1)

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?-  Started to play s4 again since it is gonna be on a crash/lag free server soon and i am looking for a chill gang to kick back and run scotch or do mad cocaine with a bunch of hookers.

Denied good luck finding a gang!

Application Format

In Game Name: NoN

Are you a member of the APD (rank): N/A

Have you been banned on Asylum? If so how long and what for?: No

Any previous Gangs: Kings. Unorganized gang with five people.

I currently have 303,093 in the  bank with three houses I run scotch out of.  My interest in joining is so I can run with a mob of dudes and play pretty constantly. I also was refereed to put this application in by one of the current members who I bought 5 7.62's off of.

jpenA0E.jpg

Edited by NoN
Forgot image

In-Game Name- Randy

Age- 21

Arma Hours(Screenshot)- 2ZDol99.jpg

Member of APD?- Yes, Constable.

Banked Money- 200k

Have you ever been Banned?- Yes, 12 hours for closing a police gate on Subaru. 

Current/Past Gangs- Teamplayers

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?- Current gang im in doesnt really get on anymore and we havent done banks/feds for a while, so im looking for another gang.

9 hours ago, NoN said:

Application Format

I currently have 303,093 in the  bank with three houses I run scotch out of.  My interest in joining is so I can run with a mob of dudes and play pretty constantly. I also was refereed to put this application in by one of the current members who I bought 5 7.62's off of.

jpenA0E.jpg

Pending. Which member referred you?

15 hours ago, NoN said:

Application Format

jpenA0E.jpg

We'll discuss the referral. Accepted for interview, will PM ts info

In Game Name: J. Destiny

Are you a member of the APD (rank): Yes (Constable)

ArmA Hours: 1906 https://gyazo.com/a841215bbab96aaeff73490ad3861d40

Banked Money - 25,000 and always growing

Do you have a Mic/Teamseak? - Yes/Yes

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad? I've heard it was a great gang to chill with and enjoy.

Have you been banned on Asylum? If so how long and what for?: Nope

Any previous Gangs: None

Edited by DestinyGamer
3 hours ago, DestinyGamer said:

In Game Name: J. Destiny

Are you a member of the APD (rank): Yes (Constable)

ArmA Hours: 1906 https://gyazo.com/a841215bbab96aaeff73490ad3861d40

Banked Money - 25,000 and always growing

Do you have a Mic/Teamseak? - Yes/Yes

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad? I've heard it was a great gang to chill with and enjoy.

Have you been banned on Asylum? If so how long and what for?: Nope

Any previous Gangs: None

Accepted for interview will PM TS info.

In Game Name: Cherry

APD: Constable

Banned: Exploiting (getting in/out of a vehicle while restrained.

Previous Gang: Legion & SF what ya'll know me from

Money: Financially Stable (626k) 

Hours on Arma: 651

Why I want to join DS: I always have liked the DS members whether we are going around mugging together, hitching rides, making money or even fighting cartels against each other. SF and DS could be considered rival gangs, but I always had the mindset of leaving the cartel/turf beef at the cartel. Which SF couldn't do. I received some crap here and there for my relations with DS while in other gangs but truth be told the guys I hang with in DS are some real dudes, and it's something I'd love to be apart of. I know a lot of people in the gang DS who are great friends, fighters, and generally good people. I'd like to be in a gang where everybody is close  together and can enjoy events together, whether we are fighting against rival gangs, or making money.

Just now, Cherry said:

In Game Name: Cherry

APD: Constable

Banned: Exploiting (getting in/out of a vehicle while restrained.

Previous Gang: Legion & SF what ya'll know me from

Money: Financially Stable (626k) 

Hours on Arma: 651

Why I want to join DS: I always have liked the DS members whether we are going around mugging together, hitching rides, making money or even fighting cartels against each other. SF and DS could be considered rival gangs, but I always had the mindset of leaving the cartel/turf beef at the cartel. Which SF couldn't do. I received some crap here and there for my relations with DS while in other gangs but truth be told the guys I hang with in DS are some real dudes, and it's something I'd love to be apart of. I know a lot of people in the gang DS who are great friends, fighters, and generally good people. I'd like to be in a gang where everybody is close  together and can enjoy events together, whether we are fighting against rival gangs, or making money.

Accepted for interview. Will PM Ts info

Application Format

In Game Name: Bloopers

Are you a member of the APD (rank): n/a

Have you been banned on Asylum? If so how long and what for?: n/a

Any previous Gangs: n/a

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad: Making money, wreaking havoc & doing so with reliable, trustworthy people. Oh and

cabin recommend I fill out an app.

TeamSpeak/mic: Yes

Money: Enough

Arma 3 Hours: 2,108

https://imgur.com/oHhw8Yt

Edited by Bloopers
11 hours ago, Bloopers said:

Application Format

In Game Name: Bloopers

Are you a member of the APD (rank): n/a

Have you been banned on Asylum? If so how long and what for?: n/a

Any previous Gangs: n/a

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad: Making money, wreaking havoc & doing so with reliable, trustworthy people. Oh and

cabin recommend I fill out an app.

TeamSpeak/mic: Yes

Money: Enough

Arma 3 Hours: 2,108

https://imgur.com/oHhw8Yt

Accepted for interview. Pm'ed ts info

In Game Name: Vito

APD: Cadet

Banned: no

Previous Gangs: Exposed Gaming, Legion, The Corleone Family (owner) Disbanded

Money: Financially Stable (870k) and money in prestige

Hours on Arma: 500 Hours Been on the server for 3 years with many different names

Why I want to join DS: DS has been around for a long time and always been organized when i was in exg it started to die out the gang stopped being active people started leaving and it was just a unorganized gang overall same thing with legion. Some shit happend in my gang The Corleone Family when 1 of are leaders was tell people to move to a different gang and when I found out about it it was to late we lost like 7 members then I decided to end the gang because it was falling like all the other gangs ive been in and most of my gang members was bad at combat and always got killed but we had a few really talented members and I was 1 of them and ive seen how DS has saved us many times and you guys are skilled and organized so that why I want to join your gang you can have 1 more skill player Also I dont want to join to make money I want to join to be seen as what I really am a skill fighter and player and to be seen as a DS member

Edited by Dinosaurs
wanted to add so more information
Just now, Dinosaurs said:

In Game Name: Vito

APD: Cadet

Banned: no

Previous Gangs: Exposed Gaming, Legion, The Corleone Family (owner) Disbanded

Money: Financially Stable (870k) and money in prestige

Hours on Arma: 500 Hours Been on the server for 3 years with many different names

Why I want to join DS: DS has been around for a long time and always been organized when i was in exg it started to die out the gang stopped being active people started leaving and it was just a unorganized gang overall same thing with legion. Some shit happend in my gang The Corleone Family when 1 of are leaders was tell people to move to a different gang and when I found out about it it was to late we lost like 7 members then I decided to end the gang because it was falling like all the other gangs ive been in and most of my gang members was bad at combat and always got killed but we had a few really talented members and I was 1 of them and ive seen how DS has saved us many times and you guys are skilled and organized so that why I want to join your gang you can have 1 more skill player Also I dont want to join to make money I want to join to be seen as what I really am a skill fighter and player and to be seen as a DS member

Accepted for Interview, will PM TS info.

https://imgur.com/a/6YjUe

In Game Name: Noah

APD: No

Banned: No

Previous Gangs: None

Money: Stable; 40k, just did a lot of investments into gear, vic's, whatnot

Hours on Arma: 54 on this acc, used to play A3 with my cousin on his PC about two years ago before I had the game. Estamating overall 130-145 hours overall.

Why I want to join DS: I've talked to a bunch of members from DS and really enjoyed the vibe they have. Vito is a really cool guy, and recommended the gang to me. I also wanted to join a gang which had plenty of members in it and was stable enough to always have someone to play with when I get on. I also have plenty of cocktail recipes that I can contribute to the team :thonk: If my hours is a disqualifying factor, I'm willing to wait it out for the rest of the 40 hours and re-apply

In Game Name: Yoink-kun

Age: 16 but I believe I am mature for my age and others can vouch for it.

Are you a member of the APD (rank): Constable (SWAT Trained ;) ) 

Have you been banned on Asylum? If so how long and what for?: Yes 1w exploiting (when I first started some time back)

Any previous Gangs: Peach Street, Freedom Fighters, Clout Gang, and then SF/Trinity shortly.

Money: Haven't dropped below 100k in a while (if that's financially stable) But I just reached house cap (bought a rodo spawn and garage as well as new meth house) so I am slightly low (not below 100k) 

Hours: http://prntscr.com/j00ujt

Why I want to join: I am looking for a gang that is willing to put more than 3/9 members to fight cartels and also defend rather than afk capping which is something I was not able to find often with Trinity/SF. Also I was encouraged too by a current member and a few friends have told me to go for it. And I have spoke to some of you guys in game (outside of turfs, cartels and sidechat) and you guys seem kinda like decent fellas :) 

Edited by Kunt
added stuff
Panda likes this

Just now, AMD said:

In Game Name: AMD

Are you a member of the APD (rank): no

Have you been banned on Asylum? If so how long and what for?: yes but it was a false ban 

Any previous Gangs Trinity 

hours played;3fd92fe3f2a32c349a0f872097a6397e.png

Just now, Kunt said:

In Game Name: Yoink-kun

Age: 16 but I believe I am mature for my age and others can vouch for it.

Are you a member of the APD (rank): Constable (SWAT Trained ;) ) 

Have you been banned on Asylum? If so how long and what for?: Yes 1w exploiting (when I first started some time back)

Any previous Gangs: Peach Street, Freedom Fighters, Clout Gang, and then SF/Trinity shortly.

Money: Haven't dropped below 100k in a while (if that's financially stable) But I just reached house cap (bought a rodo spawn and garage as well as new meth house) so I am slightly low (not below 100k) 

Hours: http://prntscr.com/j00ujt

Why I want to join: I am looking for a gang that is willing to put more than 3/9 members to fight cartels and also defend rather than afk capping which is something I was not able to find often with Trinity/SF. Also I was encouraged too by a current member and a few friends have told me to go for it. And I have spoke to some of you guys in game (outside of turfs, cartels and sidechat) and you guys seem kinda like decent fellas :) 

Accepted for interview. Will PM TS info.

Boonie Hat likes this