@Gnashes Just a suggestion it would be really cool if Cops could go to a Drug Dealer/Processor and "Interrogate" the Dealer/Processor and get a one time ping maybe like a 100 meter radius of the last person who processed or sold (within reason). So say Billy sold Cocaine to Athira DD and we "Interrogate" the DD it shows a circle around his position and we can't Interrogate again for like 30 minutes or something. Would be a really cool thing to see added, i brought it up in a channel with @DarkKnight and he including many others agreed it was a good idea.

FudgeR, Huan Lee, varex and 7 others like this
10 minutes ago, william said:

ofc DarkKnight and other career cops would agree because they dont have anything to lose, would just add more risk to drug running.

That's funny because I played more civ then cop last month..... So I guess I'm a career cop because I'm a Captain?? You ever think that I change my name when I play civ?? You assume to much. 

Tyler and Olivia like this
Just now, DarkKnight said:

That's funny because I played more civ then cop last month..... So I guess I'm a career cop because I'm a Captain?? You ever think that I change my name when I play civ?? You assume to much. 

stfu you stupid career cop, go back to your cop chambers pfft come here trying to act all high and mighty with rebels :kappa:

Tyler and DarkKnight like this
3 minutes ago, Agent Donutkiller said:

I think it would be pretty cool if you had to pay the drug dealer a certain amount of money, and the more money you pay him the more information he will give you (I believe someone already said this). And if you are an undercover cop he will tell you more for less money. @bamf @Paratus

lol all u money hungry pigs will not spend money on anything!!!!!!!!! :kappa:

There doesn't need to be anymore risk for running drugs.  Even at that, I don't see the point.  So you can seize the money he made?  Or put a charge on him if you happen to find him?  My point of view if I was running drugs is how stupid it would be that cops can literally go up to an NPC just standing there and get your location without even having to do anything, if i'm running cocaine ( Altis ) or meth, I'm already being put through enough.