Meth Takes too long

Meth takes way too long even to complete in the smallest of trucks. I did the math and timing and it takes almost 20 minutes to fill a box truck full of one ingredient and 4 minutes to fill a backpack full. This is without any help and just one person filling the truck. I feel the time to gather should be lowered  because it takes way to long to gather a truck full of one ingredient. This is just a suggestion because between the mass kicks and the time it takes to fill my truck I have just been tilted a bit lately :mellow: 

Marzoh, Xehons, Crossfade and 1 other like this
4 minutes ago, Chester GoldPenis said:

Is server stability where you want it to be? Because the servers increase that "44 minutes".

Not my problem, or my concern. Servers can die, doesn't really mean any monetary loss for me. :shrug:

3 minutes ago, massi said:

Cocaine on Tanoa is much more profitable. Why?

Because my nerf for it hasn't gone in yet, and it's taken Bamf and I this long to convince Paratus to nerf it.

513abe4a62fda456a7c27ea57d172658.png

3 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Not my problem, or my concern. Servers can die, doesn't really mean any monetary loss for me. :shrug:

Because my nerf for it hasn't gone in yet, and it's taken Bamf and I this long to convince Paratus to nerf it.

513abe4a62fda456a7c27ea57d172658.png

this is incredible. Thank you for making that. It puts into numbers what We all know.

IMO any form of Coke should not sell for more then Meth

MrClean likes this
6 hours ago, Chester GoldPenis said:

Meth takes way too long even to complete in the smallest of trucks. I did the math and timing and it takes almost 20 minutes to fill a box truck full of one ingredient and 4 minutes to fill a backpack full. This is without any help and just one person filling the truck. I feel the time to gather should be lowered  because it takes way to long to gather a truck full of one ingredient. This is just a suggestion because between the mass kicks and the time it takes to fill my truck I have just been tilted a bit lately :mellow: 

get a meth house dont be a bitch

Noble and Maaqs like this
7 hours ago, Gnashes said:

A Box Truck of Meth takes 44 minutes to complete from scratch, and yields 88k.

The money/time is where we want it to be.

So you are telling me to my face you can :

1. Spawn in pyragos + go to clothing store and buy a backpack + run to DMV and pull out a box truck

2. Drive down all the mountains at ephedra

3. Collect 57 ephedra - put it in the box  + 16 on you

4. Drive back over the hills 

5. Drive up to phosphorus

6. Collect 57 phosphorus - put it in the box + 16 on you

7. Get back in the Box Truck

8. Drive nearly 5k if not more up to Hydrogen Sulfate Mine

9. Gather 56 hydrogen Sulfate + 16 in your inventory - and of course put it in the box truck

10. Get in the box truck and drive 3 - 5 k to the Meth lab

11. park near the vendor 

12. Process 57 of each ingredient twice + process 16 of each on you twice

13. Turn around and go 1-2k to pyragos and sell the meth

14. Get back in and go to an atm and store the cash

15. go to a garage and store the box truck.

You mean to tell me that is 44 minutes. I beg to differ:

1. Driving to each thing would take me at least

(pyragos to ephedra dip- 5 minutes) + (ephedra dip to phosphorus - 2.5 minutes) + (phosphorus to Hydrogen Sulfate - 13 minutes)  + (hydrogen to lab - 8 minutes) + (lab to seller - 2.5 minutes) =  31 minutes worth of travel.

2. Gathering 57+16 of a single ingredient alone is roughly 5 minutes. Thats 5 minutes x 3 for 15 minutes total

3. Getting my box truck and backpack lets say im full stamina with a good spawn is - 2 minutes

4. Processing each thing roughly takes 1 minute x 2 for the double process. so 2 mins per process

(2 mins per process x 4.5 proceses) = minutes plus a minute for transferring shit totaling at 10 mins.

4. 2 minutes to take the cash to an atm.

You are looking at a minimum of 31 + 15 + 2 + 10 + 2 = 60 minutes. This is for someone who is doing everything perfect, hasn't crashed / had any interactions at all.

Also to add to this for data purposes its 88k for the first guy who sells it  Lets say you are the second guy and you make 80k roughly. Or if im the lucky duck who doesnt own drug dealer in the mist of my perfect run I come out with  about 72k for the first guy and 68k for the second guy.

Realistic Profit : 68 - 74 k.

- You are not allowed to crash

- You must take all perfect rodes

- You must have the best luck and hope no hill slows you down or chicken fence

- No cops or Civs can be online

lets be honest that shit really takes about 2 hours to run because of other players and when you finally sell it if you dont have drug for part or the whole thing and you end up making like 70k if you manage to make it out alive. I dont run it unless I fill my house and do backpack runs because of the danger of running it.

I dont really care but lets not throw out false facts.

Edited by Sugarfoot
22 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

lets be honest that shit really takes about 2 hours to run 

Now add Police, other civs, you defend yourself and now you're wanted, now you have to worry about BH's. A lot of shit to worry about in 2 hours, for what? 2 1/2 worth of loadouts. LMAO.
No wonder people prefer buying money and jumping straight to cartels instead of actually playing on the server for other things. Money buying is not a thing on other servers that allow it because its not such a grind like Asylum is. You know you got a problem when playing Cop is the optimal way for rebels to make money.

Edited by Haych
JAY1HP, Squirtle, Xehons and 1 other like this
23 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

1. Spawn in pyragos + go to clothing store and buy a backpack + run to DMV and pull out a box truck

9. Gather 56 hydrogen Sulfate + 16 in your inventory - and of course put it in the box truck

11. park near the vendor 

(pyragos to ephedra dip- 5 minutes) + (ephedra dip to phosphorus - 2.5 minutes) + (phosphorus to Hydrogen Sulfate - 13 minutes)  + (hydrogen to lab - 8 minutes) + (lab to seller - 2.5 minutes) =  31 minutes worth of travel.

2. Gathering 57+16 of a single ingredient alone is roughly 5 minutes. Thats 5 minutes x 3 for 15 minutes total

3. Getting my box truck and backpack lets say im full stamina with a good spawn is - 2 minutes

4. Processing each thing roughly takes 1 minute x 2 for the double process. so 2 mins per process

(2 mins per process x 4.5 proceses) = minutes plus a minute for transferring shit totaling at 10 mins.

You are looking at a minimum of 31 + 15 + 2 + 10 + 2 = 60 minutes. This is for someone who is doing everything perfect, hasn't crashed / had any interactions at all.

Also to add to this for data purposes its 88k for the first guy who sells it  Lets say you are the second guy and you make 80k roughly. Or if im the lucky duck who doesnt own drug dealer in the mist of my perfect run I come out with  about 72k for the first guy and 68k for the second guy.

lets be honest that shit really takes about 2 hours to run because of other players and when you finally sell it if you dont have drug for part or the whole thing and you end up making like 70k if you manage to make it out alive. I dont run it unless I fill my house and do backpack runs because of the danger of running it.

I literally busted out laughing reading all the steps

Gatorade and Haych like this
2 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

11. park near the vendor 

I found everything you've listed here to be a somewhat reasonable reality until you spelled pyrgos "pyragos". And then suddenly I realized your facts were probably messed up too. 

Sorry. 

Roice, HotWings and Patato like this
5 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

11. park near the vendor 

double process takes 1 minute total. 30s for each step. and to maximize profit (assuming you don't own drug cartel) you would process 10 ingredients at a time to avoid the additional cartel tax 

6 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

<Who the fuck wants to read all this?>

Times are from Spawning box truck at the closest garage, to selling drugs. Add ~<60 seconds to buy the backpack.

Everything else is player preference and doesn't factor into the equation (i.e, where you go to store your money/truck).

I don't care about balancing it for the safe storage of money. I care about balancing it for the absolute minimum time required to gather the ingredients, process the ingredients, and sell the drugs.

People "processing less than a backpackful" to avoid the cartel cut also isn't my concern. Times won't ever be decreased to allow for that.

4 hours ago, Eazy said:

Thanks Gnashes, really gave everyone faith in the admin and development team with that comment.

I'm not financially vested in Asylum, nor have I been given sufficient access to care if they're up or not. If they die, all I can do is tell Bamf/Paratus, and only one of them is getting paid enough from this to walk away from his family and make sure they're working.

15 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Times are from Spawning box truck at the closest garage, to selling drugs. Add ~<60 seconds to buy the backpack.

Everything else is player preference and doesn't factor into the equation (i.e, where you go to store your money/truck).

I don't care about balancing it for the safe storage of money. I care about balancing it for the absolute minimum time required to gather the ingredients, process the ingredients, and sell the drugs.

People "processing less than a backpackful" to avoid the cartel cut also isn't my concern. Times won't ever be decreased to allow for that.

I'm not financially vested in Asylum, nor have I been given sufficient access to care if they're up or not. If they die, all I can do is tell Bamf/Paratus, and only one of them is getting paid enough from this to walk away from his family and make sure they're working.

what do you mean paid enough from this? Paratus/Bamf profits from this?

8 hours ago, Haych said:

Now add Police, other civs, you defend yourself and now you're wanted, now you have to worry about BH's. A lot of shit to worry about in 2 hours, for what? 2 1/2 worth of loadouts. LMAO.
No wonder people prefer buying money and jumping straight to cartels instead of actually playing on the server for other things. Money buying is not a thing on other servers that allow it because its not such a grind like Asylum is. You know you got a problem when playing Cop is the optimal way for rebels to make money.

Sad part is itll be 4 years in september that I have played here and the first time since I have been here I had to trade my friend platinum in warframe for money in asylum because I couldnt keep up with the 35k loadouts.

The extra 5k - 8k per mk1 and extra 5k per pilot coveralls adds up quickly.

Doesn't bother me but if I was new to the game I would probably be a bit peeved that I have really a small amount of options to make money and one of them requires 2 hours minimum

Edited by Sugarfoot
Just now, Chester GoldPenis said:

I have houses, clearly you cant see I said "one ingredient". Please read before you express your opinion :)

I did read. There is no reason to complain about the money output. You can literally run it once every week or so or even a little bit every day to self sustain.

12 hours ago, Boomerman said:

I did read. There is no reason to complain about the money output. You can literally run it once every week or so or even a little bit every day to self sustain.

when did he say anything about the money you make from the meth? chester is saying that it takes too long to gather ingredients. 

14 hours ago, Marzoh said:

when did he say anything about the money you make from the meth? chester is saying that it takes too long to gather ingredients. 

Soooo, What im saying is the gathering time of ingredients is fine and doesn't need to be changed due to the amount of money you make from it.