Make Asylum Great Again

Let me start off saying I really enjoy playing on the asylum servers but for a long time now I started thinking that the community is going downhill and a lot of my friends have started playing on different servers I don't blame them and everything I'm saying is my opinion. I think the devs should listen to the community and see what they want on the servers not go based on what they think would be good for the servers let the community chose what they want to see on the servers and also it would be great to have active admins on the teamspeak server and helping people in general support I have waited for 4hours to get help on the teamspeak which is pretty insane, I think they should add more clothing more car skins. The servers always seem to go down and the battle eye client kick not only that it fucks up the player and gives more work for the admins for the comp's and stuff, it would be nice to see more updates, I wouldn't mind donating to the server if I saw more updates and stuff that I enjoy I would love to support the servers the keep them running but it would be nice to see you guys working and updating and ask the community what they want on the servers.  @bamf @Paratus

I'm ready to receive the hate and this all my opinion 

Edited by Sergey Shoygu
Just now, Boomerman said:

Back when paratus was heavily coding asylum, the communities opinions were heavly weighed on and many changes and features were implemented. I'm not saying that they aren't now but it sure seems like since he went to work on his game that, most suggestions are being undermined 

Maybe get a extra dev?? but I understand he is working on his game they raised over 400k its understandable 

ElDrugs and alexnerd122 like this

Trust me, the devs are doing all they can; but they have jobs,families and other shit they gotta do. When/if Bohemia releases a patch to keep servers with plugins from crashing like Charlie Sheen when he runs out of Cocaine, they will probably get back to listening. But so far all they hear is "FIX YOUR SHIT!" from the community when there isn't really much they can do besides have more frequent resets.

Sergey Shoygu and Will like this
Just now, Boomerman said:

I mean it did die for a bit to be fair. But they do to many things well.

I love asylum a lot but don't you guys think its kinda boring having the same clothing and same car skins and heil skins it would be cool if they added a little more not a lot cause a lot of skins could ruin it just a little so we don't get bored  

ElDrugs and alexnerd122 like this

you noobs have the good life. There was a time period where asylum didnt have an update for 8-9 months, and community suggestions fell on deaf ears. Now you guys make threads suggesting shit all day and its either considered or gnashes will tell you why it wont happen. just stop. Not to mention you get weekly or biweekly bug fixes. i lost my loadout on revive for 6 months

Edited by TheRealLethal
Just now, TheRealLethal said:

you noobs have the good life. There was a time period where asylum didnt have an update for 8-9 months, and community suggestions fell on deaf ears. Now you guys make threads suggesting shit all day and its either considered or gnashes will tell you why it wont happen. just stop

Still worth a try

alexnerd122 and ElDrugs like this
Just now, Reapered said:

Many game breaking bugs and problems have plagued asylum over the years (Flickering hummingbird, Gun lost on revives, summer of 2016 server problems) and all of those problems were 100% worse and people still stuck around. 

This will pass, just be patient

Just don't want asylum to die :) i really love this community

alexnerd122 and ElDrugs like this

Asylum is hit or miss.  There will be times where we are getting patches with new content and it feels like the devs are listening, then all of sudden we will hardly get any and the patches we do get are mostly bug fixes and little dev feedback.  There is other games out there for when you get bored and if you want to stay on Asylum, just try new things and make your own fun.

Edited by Sheriff Rick Grimes
Sergey Shoygu likes this