Donator Perk

5 minutes ago, johnfx said:

Would it not be a good idea, for donator ranks to get extra talent point(s)? :kappa:

This probably violate's Server Monetization Rules . but it is just as easy to learn and unlearn talents.

I am with you on the whole donator should receive "more". but unfortunate this is not the kind of "perk" that would be implemented.

some suggestions

• Cosmetic Skins
  • Cosmetic Clothing
  • Forum tags

At the moment anything that can be pay to win is against Bohemia's server and violations rules.

Edited by Smee
51 minutes ago, Smee said:

This probably violate's Server Monetization Rules . but it is just as easy to learn and unlearn talents.

It would very definitely violate Bohemia's TOS. It is a "perk".

28 minutes ago, johnfx said:

i understand it can break monetization rules but 1 talent point would not hurt anyone :(

No, but losing BattlEye and being removed from the Server Browser would.

2 minutes ago, Denied said:

yes we need some donor shit i didnt fucking pay 70 dollars just to keep this shit server alive back then crates and hatchbacks were the shit now everyone can get it fuuuuuck that

You can't complain about donating 70 dollars and not getting things. You clearly donated just to support, considering you donated 20 dollars more than level 3 but not all the way up to level 4...

Just now, Scott said:

You can't complain about donating 70 dollars and not getting things. You clearly donated just to support, considering you donated 20 dollars more than level 3 but not all the way up to level 4...

no back then i was poor af so i wanted to get level 4 for that good shit but i never got to donate the last 30 dolalrs so rope your self scott and come play bot

46 minutes ago, Phil. said:

So it's acceptable to Bohemia for donations to effect skins on vehicles but not talent points? I don't see how that makes any sense @Gnashes I guess the only different thing is you would get a VERY slight edge in the game with more talent points.

It is a "game altering" perk. Those who pay have an advantage over those who do not.

Skins are purely cosmetic (because BI will tell you to fuck yourself if you make a really good camo skin and stick it behind a paywall).

This is the reason that Donor Town isn't exclusive to Donors anymore. It's "unfair" to those who don't donate.

16 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

It is a "game altering" perk. Those who pay have an advantage over those who do not.

Skins are purely cosmetic (because BI will tell you to fuck yourself if you make a really good camo skin and stick it behind a paywall).

This is the reason that Donor Town isn't exclusive to Donors anymore. It's "unfair" to those who don't donate.

What a crock of shit on Bohemia's part honestly.... It shouldn't be pay to win, but you guys should be able to give out some "good" perks for it.

Edited by Phil.