The APD at it's finest!

Just now, HotWings said:

He isnt even driving in what would be a normal route from heroin, his route is clearly from phos.  Regardless of anything, he had no gun so shooting him simply because he got out of the car is not acceptable.

My understanding are his binoculars. The speed at which he stopped, jumped out and pulled out binoculars maybe frightened him; possibly had mistaken it for a weapon. Him continuing to shoot surprised me. 

27 minutes ago, Dull said:

Can we see what happened before that? I have a hard time believing that this is the whole story. This guy is chasing you with sirens, you're evading arrest because you said you were on heroine field? You had your Katiba on you before putting it in vehicle which maybe means that the cops saw you with an illegal weapon before those 55 seconds and started chasing you with his sirens on when you decided to evade and offroad. The only issue I see in this video from those 55 seconds is him using lethals. Other than that, show us a full 5 minutes video without that loud music so we can hear what's going on as well. 

Who left your cage door open and allowed you back in here? :kappa: 

EDIT: I spelled here wrong. Im going to bed. :frog: 

Edited by Axe
HotWings, {-M-} and Dull like this
Just now, Flameless said:

My understanding are his binoculars. The speed at which he stopped, jumped out and pulled out binoculars maybe frightened him; possibly had mistaken it for a weapon. Him continuing to shoot surprised me. 

Stop making excuses for a bad cop.  Dude shot someone with no gun. He didn't shoot once and realize it was binos, he emptied an entire magazine and still didnt manage to kill him (and yes he was shooting lethals as there were no tracers)

Edited by HotWings
Mike Stmria likes this
Just now, HotWings said:

He isnt even driving in what would be a normal route from heroin, his route is clearly from phos.  Regardless of anything, he had no gun so shooting him simply because he got out of the car is not acceptable.

I completely understand the way you're looking at it, but let's look at it the other way, you have a 55 seconds video STARTING from a dude going at such high speed and offroading while having a police sport-hatchback on his ass. What could have happened before that? Just the cop randomly doing that seems so bullshit to me, you also have loud music, maybe that's covering up sirens from the beginning, you couldn't hear the sirens until the police car got very close. If you seriously think this cop should get punished based of that 55 seconds video, there's something very wrong in the community. The only issue I see here is him using lethals on just one target with no weapon, it's possible that he had wrong magazines loaded which is also his fault, but just also some other way to look at it. 

Just now, steelersfan82 said:

He put his gun away so he wouldn't be shot and he has nothing illegal in his vehicle. Other than the gun at that point. Plus if you haven't met this cop In the video you might not understand but he is a robo cop.

I don't really care if he's a robo-cop at other times, there's higherups that can take care of that but what's blowing my mind is those that wanna punish him from this SPECIFIC 55 SECONDS video that starts off SO WEIRDLY. He put his gun away so he wouldn't be shot? Well what happened before that, why is he offroading? Why is he speeding? Why did he have his gun in his hand before putting it in vehicle, why was the police hatchback on his ass from the start? There's so many questions and no answers. You might be new to this but both factions trying to get each other in trouble for stupid stuff has been a thing since the start. So bait videos like this and other things have always been a thing. 

James Anderson and Flameless like this
Just now, Dull said:

I completely understand the way you're looking at it, but let's look at it the other way, you have a 55 seconds video STARTING from a dude going at such high speed and offroading while having a police sport-hatchback on his ass. What could have happened before that? Just the cop randomly doing that seems so bullshit to me, you also have loud music, maybe that's covering up sirens from the beginning, you couldn't hear the sirens until the police car got very close. If you seriously think this cop should get punished based of that 55 seconds video, there's something very wrong in the community. The only issue I see here is him using lethals on just one target with no weapon, it's possible that he had wrong magazines loaded which is also his fault, but just also some other way to look at it. 

So you think its perfectly acceptable to jump out of a car, shoot an unarmed assailant who is not showing any signs of resisting or evading, not say a single word, restrain them, put them in the car and search their shit?  Regardless if he was running, he was never hostile (cop wasnt red), he never tried to run, he never was hostile, and he pulled over in a reasonable amount of time.  Offroading is not a good excuse to shoot someone.  As I said previously, in my experience with Addon he is being truthful, and had the officer made it right, he would not be posting this.

Just now, Dull said:

I don't really care if he's a robo-cop at other times, there's higherups that can take care of that but what's blowing my mind is those that wanna punish him from this SPECIFIC 55 SECONDS video that starts off SO WEIRDLY. He put his gun away so he wouldn't be shot? Well what happened before that, why is he offroading? Why is he speeding? Why did he have his gun in his hand before putting it in vehicle, why was the police hatchback on his ass from the start? There's so many questions and no answers. You might be new to this but both factions trying to get each other in trouble for stupid stuff has been a thing since the start. So bait videos like this and other things have always been a thing. 

Idk I see where you're coming from but I am had first hand experience that is why I am so mad about this cause I've been saying he shouldn't be a cop from the first time i met him he seems to lack common sense honestly.

Just now, Addon said:

Don't get your panties in a bunch Dull. Give me a second, I'm rendering the entire situation. 

Do that from the beginning next time so people can see the whole story rather than 55 seconds that shows someone so badly, because last time I checked it was against the rules to show someone negatively on the forums like you're trying to do, or am I wrong? 

Just now, Dull said:

Do that from the beginning next time so people can see the whole story rather than 55 seconds that shows someone so badly, because last time I checked it was against the rules to show someone negatively on the forums like you're trying to do, or am I wrong? 

It wasn't out to show him as a bad cop, it was to show how bad the APD is combat wise. It wasn't meant to get him in any trouble whatsoever, I don't care about him getting points or reporting it to IA or anything. I was simply showing how badly he potatoed me. 

Just now, HotWings said:

I said I would like to see him be a cadet, he said he likes candy. Basically stating that just because we like things doesn't mean we will get them.

Imma need comp for being Mikes translator.

I mean. I got the comparison. One was more of an opinion as opposed to fact/statement. 

HotWings likes this
3 minutes ago, Dull said:

It's kinda obvious.  Cop thought he was about to get a pay day, thinking the box truck was full of heroin and because of that he jumped the gun, forgetting how to aim while at it.  First thing he did afterwards was go to that box truck, didn't even look like he had any intention of roleplaying.

Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

It's kinda obvious.  Cop thought he was about to get a pay day, thinking the box truck was full of heroin and because of that he jumped the gun, forgetting how to aim while at it.  First thing he did afterwards was go to that box truck, didn't even look like he had any intention of roleplaying.

DING DING DING

19 minutes ago, Dull said:

It's not surprising you of all people are defending this guy. One of the worst people ever promoted to LT. If i remember correctly, you didn't even use a mic and always no matter what refused to give reduced tickets to people who were in large gangs. 

52 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Stop making excuses for a bad cop.  Dude shot someone with no gun. He didn't shoot once and realize it was binos, he emptied an entire magazine and still didnt manage to kill him (and yes he was shooting lethals as there were no tracers)

56 minutes ago, Flameless said:

His continuous shooting surprised me. 

:frog:

Edited by Flameless

Alright, after i put this in im not giving this anymore attention, I have already talked to several Admins about this. So previous to this there was 15 criminals in the Heroin field, we were athorized lethals. I came back after being taken down and i crashed so as im fixing my car the box truck comes out from the heroin field area so i asumed it was another member of this huge gunfight. YES I WAS IN THE WRONG FOR SHOOTING RIGHT AWAY, thank god to desync i didnt kill him. After that i apoligized for shooting and continued to proccess. i had probable cause because he did come from Heroin field so i searched him and his truck and found an illegal firearm and charged him with that. END OF STORY. 

9 minutes ago, Ritzyyy said:

Alright, after i put this in im not giving this anymore attention, I have already talked to several Admins about this. So previous to this there was 15 criminals in the Heroin field, we were athorized lethals. I came back after being taken down and i crashed so as im fixing my car the box truck comes out from the heroin field area so i asumed it was another member of this huge gunfight. YES I WAS IN THE WRONG FOR SHOOTING RIGHT AWAY, thank god to desync i didnt kill him. After that i apoligized for shooting and continued to proccess. i had probable cause because he did come from Heroin field so i searched him and his truck and found an illegal firearm and charged him with that. END OF STORY. 

3 minutes ago, mr_tony said:

Are you being serious? Yes i often mistake a marksman rifle for binoculars myself. It wasnt a meme im not 12 years old. 

The animation poses your guy reaching into your 'bag' and you whip something out. Tony, it's okay if this has happened to you before, shit happens man. If you messed up like Ritzy had, it's okay.

Edited by Flameless
6 hours ago, Shepurd said:

My favorite part is the fact that he's lethaling you too.

8 hours ago, HotWings said:

So summed up in this video you have a cop ramming the vehicle, unnecessarily using lethals(?), shooting an unarmed non evading person, and probably searching and seizing of items before he even talked to the suspect.  The Sgt who passed this kid on his ride along deserves the points right along with him IMO

Lol, where are you guys getting that he was using lethals? You do realize rubber/downing rounds are just lethal rounds that activate a script when they get below a specific amount of health, right?

Flameless likes this