The APD at it's finest!

38 minutes ago, Addon said:

apparently I was in the heroin field for a while and these cops were waiting til I left.

I however didn't know the phosphorus mine was now the heroin field! 

I was driving back to my house & well... this is what happened.

great police work & great shooting! 

@ritzy @Ritzyy @Ritzyyy

Did you ia him if not please do

Edited by steelersfan82

It Looks like you was evading arrest, its Possible you shot at him before this, and so he expected you to get out shooting, knowing you had an illegal rifle and shot at him before, or something like this, or else, where is the rest of the footage?:ph34r:

And he would have probable cause to search you and your truck anyway if you was evading etc. :) No use hiding your gun 

Why he Continued to shoot at you, even though he could see you were unarmed, I do not know. :fail: and the Potato Aim..

Bear 2.0, Sp0on and Olivia like this
Just now, James.Anderson said:

It Looks like you was evading arrest, its Possible you shot at him before this, and so he expected you to get out shooting, knowing you had an illegal rifle and shot at him before, or something like this, or else, where is the rest of the footage?:ph34r:

And he would have probable cause to search you and your truck anyway if you was evading etc. :) No use hiding your gun 

Why he Continued to shoot at you, even though he could see you were unarmed, I do not know. :fail: and the Potato Aim..

why would he hide his gun if he shot at the police and tried to run, you are not using logic

Squirtle, sakha, Marzoh and 6 others like this
Just now, Reapered said:

why would he hide his gun if he shot at the police and tried to run, you are not using logic

people do it all the time :shrug: i have had people shoot at me then hide their guns, then deny it was them etc. 

Why only show 60 secs of video Footage if its intent is to say he is a bad officer, but not show the full story of what happened?

Edited by James.Anderson
Flameless and Olivia like this
2 minutes ago, James.Anderson said:

well

1. I never shot at him.

2. he said I was at the heroin field, when i obviously had phosphorus in my vehicle. 

3. I was never evading arrest, I was off-roading, so yes either way he had the right to search me. 

4. the point of this video was to show how autistic cops are nowadays, and how badly he potatoed me.

Just now, James.Anderson said:

people do it all the time :shrug: i have had people shoot at me then hide their guns, then deny it was them etc. 

Why only show 60 secs of video Footage if its intent is to say he is a bad officer, but not show the full story of what happened?

60 seconds is all we need to show that the person in question is a feeb

Edited by TheRealLethal
explicit and Revenant like this
7 minutes ago, Addon said:

well

1. I never shot at him.

2. he said I was at the heroin field, when i obviously had phosphorus in my vehicle. 

3. I was never evading arrest, I was off-roading, so yes either way he had the right to search me. 

4. the point of this video was to show how autistic cops are nowadays, and how badly he potatoed me.

yea lotta cops lately dont know what they're doing..

@Addon

I wrote a reply, i sent it, it did not send. :FeelsBadMan:

In short, my point was whatever anyone says is hearsay without footage of the whole thing, so people should not rush to judge without all the facts.

You know people will be toxic on a post like this, and if he did something wrong, then Report it to IA, not call him out on the forums, in my opinion.

He should not have attempted to down you as he could clearly see you were Not a threat, yes.

Yes, He did potato Pretty Bad. :kappa:

Edited by James.Anderson
KrazyKnight likes this
Just now, TheRealLethal said:

or maybe just a 500 hours in arma  minimum. have seen constables with 26 hours in game recently

Then u are going to love the new change that makes it so there are no asylum time req. for people that want to apply for cop. I see a future where apd is full of people that just got the game 

Dressbuck, Revenant and Squirtle like this
Just now, AegonTargaryenTv said:

Then u are going to love the new change that makes it so there are no asylum time req. for people that want to apply for cop. I see a future where apd is full of people that just got the game 

Fighting bots is funny, fighting alongside them is another story