Criminal Records

It should be made were the criminal records page should be available everywhere and not just in vehicles. the reason is cause i like using this for rp on weather or not someone should get parole or to verify their claims on why they are on parole among other things. i just dont want to have to jump in a vehicle and check his records every time i decide to check it, which isnt often because i need to hop in it in the first place.

Edit: summed up make it were it can be used every where and it would be used more often.

Edited by Brandon
33 minutes ago, Scott said:

No matter where you are on cop you should have a car. It was made that was for the realism factor of hopping in the car to check the records on your computer instead of just pulling someone's criminal record out of your ass in the middle of the ocean. Doesn't need changing.

its not pulling it out of nowhere its called the phone.

I mostly agree with the current paradigm where it can only be accessed in cars.  Hell, it would make sense to make it accessible from the HQ podium, but accessing it from a phone seems very insecure and I'm not sure it's really needed.

I've thought for a while that it should be only accessible from the passenger's seat of the car, since the driver shouldn't do that while driving.  Or have it accessible from the driver's seat only when the car isn't moving.

George and Scott like this
47 minutes ago, Olivia said:

I mostly agree with the current paradigm where it can only be accessed in cars.  Hell, it would make sense to make it accessible from the HQ podium, but accessing it from a phone seems very insecure and I'm not sure it's really needed.

I've thought for a while that it should be only accessible from the passenger's seat of the car, since the driver shouldn't do that while driving.  Or have it accessible from the driver's seat only when the car isn't moving.

Gnashes said there isn't much room in the phone for buttons, so if it was moved outside cars it would be another action cops have. 

Where was that menu topic, I should probably go bump it again.