Old Pyrgos Prison COMMUNITY PETITION

Should Paratus bring back old pyrgos prison with the old mechanic?  

261 members have voted

1. 1. ^

15 hours ago, HotWings said:

This thread again? Fuck

lol what do you mean this post again. has any gang even tried to do a prison break since the new one was implemented. probably not. its simply shit. people just want a simple mechanic that fucking works. its not hard to comprehend. people donate money to the server. the least they can do is put some time towards things people actually ask for. then you get the same career cops that say the say shit every time a member of the asylum community suggests change that is actually wanted. 

massi and Feenix like this
9 hours ago, Axe said:

People who voted no, why?

What is your reasoning other than "Paratus doesnt want it" 

Because I guarantee I can provide a remedy. 

@HotWings @Olio @MrClean @TNT @ColtonB205 @InntateOcean but it wont let me tag you because fuck IPB

as I stated in my last post; You miss it now but once its here you will grow tired of it. 

Edited by MrClean
7 hours ago, Axe said:

People who voted no, why?

What is your reasoning other than "Paratus doesnt want it" 

Because I guarantee I can provide a remedy. 

@HotWings @Olio @MrClean @TNT @ColtonB205 @InntateOcean but it wont let me tag you because fuck IPB

I notice and over whelming amount of silence from this lot (fuck you @Haych i dont even talk to you and this 'you lot' shit is still coming out <3) Now why the silence. Come on. Dont be shy. There are no wrong answers. Unless of course its a shit one :frog:

Roice, DJB and Haych like this
Just now, Axe said:

I notice and over whelming amount of silence from this lot (fuck you @Haych i dont even talk to you and this 'you lot' shit is still coming out <3) Now why the silence. Come on. Dont be shy. There are no wrong answers. Unless of course its a shit one :frog:

Or maybe you know we dont want to have to answer the same dam question on thread 924?  How about you go take a look at one of the other 924 threads about this topic.  You guys are beating a dead and decomposed horse with a fucking wrecking ball at this point.  Its annoying and childish.

Just now, HotWings said:

Or maybe you know we dont want to have to answer the same dam question on thread 924?  How about you go take a look at one of the other 924 threads about this topic.  You guys are beating a dead and decomposed horse with a fucking wrecking ball at this point.  Its annoying and childish.

lol what do you mean this post again. has any gang even tried to do a prison break since the new one was implemented. probably not. its simply shit. people just want a simple mechanic that fucking works. its not hard to comprehend. people donate money to the server. the least they can do is put some time towards things people actually ask for. then you get the same career cops that say the say shit every time a member of the asylum community suggests change that is actually wanted. 

How about you find an actual reason

3 hours ago, Will said:

Re-invent the prison design that more suits the environment of Altis (not aalcatraz). Implemented with the New mechanics at the Old Pyrgos Location or maybe put it where skiptracer is and move skiptracer to the island. Just some ideas that I wouldn't mind seeing. 

Sums it up right there.

16 hours ago, Axe said:

I just want a prison that actually gets done, don't care where it is. Even if the old prison was shooting fish in a barrel it usually ended in cops winning, feltgoodman. 

I also like how most of the no votes are people who hardly play/career cops.

Revenant, Huan Lee and Silver-Spy like this

giphy.gif\

^ Current situation w/Prison

Anyway, didn't read most of this thread but no one bothers doing the prison in its current form.  IMO nothing was wrong with the old one and to be honest, I miss it.  At this point its either Fed or the Bank as far as APD events go.  I want a good, old fashioned snipe fest on Prison Island and I want gangs to be able to break out their friends so that they don't just log out after I send their ass to jail.

Furthermore, I spent many hours perfecting my flashbang game at the old prison and its all going to waste. :frog:

3 minutes ago, Shade said:

giphy.gif\

^ Current situation w/Prison

Anyway, didn't read most of this thread but no one bothers doing the prison in its current form.  IMO nothing was wrong with the old one and to be honest, I miss it.  At this point its either Fed or the Bank as far as APD events go.  I want a good, old fashioned snipe fest on Prison Island and I want gangs to be able to break out their friends so that they don't just log out after I send their ass to jail.

Furthermore, I spent many hours perfecting my flashbang game at the old prison and its all going to waste. :frog:

Those flashbangs doe :pogchamp:

Shade likes this
22 hours ago, massi said:

How about you find an actual reason

You're reason is you don't like the new one. The prison was broken, they're not going to put back something that was that broken. They nerfed it and nerfed it and nothing changed. 

Edited by HotWings
On 2/28/2017 at 1:04 AM, Newfie said:

9c0b4598f06a1a3e176bfb31110b771a.png                                                                                                                                                            810e1436bb5b1af9bafe8899a3dfc971.png

PEOPLE WANT CHANGE

Cotton just doesn't want to deal with prisons anymore lol

Nah, I just got sick of the old quick peak from towers and 1 easy to defend entrance. I find it funny as to everyone says how easy it is to land on the barracks then find on other places of the forums how bad the cop pilots are... Though have had some fun with the prison the location was bad for any civs in the pyrgos area as I saw on many times where they were shot on the highway by gangs stationed along that same highway to snipe cops in the back. Just got sick of the fort style defenses the rebels had.

HotWings likes this

Old island was a better location but the design and mechanic would need to be thought out and reworked. The current mechanic, while great in theory, is too cumbersome for the average Asylum gang. I know the devs and Paratus want a more involved process to do things but unfortunately the community is lazy and just wants one or two simple steps for PB.

Haych, Johnny and BioHazard like this