Where do I sell a CS:GO knife?

Boris

http://steamcommunity.com/id/StarburstStarburst/inventory/#730

I have this knife, and whilst I have it valued, I have no idea where's a safe place to sell it for real cash.

I've heard OPSkins, but i'd rather sell cheaper than have to wait 2 weeks.

Anyone know of good places to sell? I have no interest in CS:GO and just want to get rid of it tbh.

Also happy to sell to people if you know anyone looking.

4 minutes ago, Boris said:

How long does it usually take? I'm not a fan of waiting weeks.

It's been a long time but I think it was a few days, maybe a week max. I think when you request to withdraw money from the site they manually approve and transfer them. There might be info on the site as to how long it takes but I remember it being 2 or 3 days

I think the paypal transfer time is based on where you live.

Tripleseven got his money from opskins almost immediately i think?

Another friend it took him a day or two.

Or just trade it on csgolounge for keys and then sell the keys for money. but you can get scammed doing it, and the people will probably lowball you on the key/knife price.

Edited by W00bzy
2 hours ago, Boris said:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/StarburstStarburst/inventory/#730

I have this knife, and whilst I have it valued, I have no idea where's a safe place to sell it for real cash.

I've heard OPSkins, but i'd rather sell cheaper than have to wait 2 weeks.

Anyone know of good places to sell? I have no interest in CS:GO and just want to get rid of it tbh.

Also happy to sell to people if you know anyone looking.

Use OP. If you want to transfer the money into real currency you'll get about $30-35 for that knife based upon the condition and the fact that it's a butterfly (unless the prices have changed). You're better off cashing out with bitcoin cause they respond faster that way and then you can sell BTC at a higher exchange rate on other websites (like localbitcoins) or just use it on many other skin websites since it doesn't have as many transaction errors as PayPal. However, OPSkins and Bitskins are the best reputable sites for selling skins for real currency.