$999,999 Giveaway - Story Time

Midamaru

This is yet another giveaway to show the community some love.

I would like to see people sharing their best experience on Asylum here, give us your most memorable fight or roleplay story.

It can be any story actually.. videos are welcome too!

I'll choose a lucky person this weekend and give him/her the $999,999

I hold no grudges against anyone nor will favor anyone just because i know them.

.Sean, BioHazard, Vhasj and 13 others like this

I remember it all to well. Imagine a humming bird, full with some rebels flying around to pick up cartel cash. Then all of a sudden, we see a black dot enlarging to our right. Then we hear it. The sirens were blaring and that orca was on our ass. We veered off of wongs and gave a long ass chase. During the chase, they brought 2 little birds in on it too. The damned things shot everyone but me and the pilot off the benches. I managed to shoot a passenger of one, and our pilot lost them, but the orca was still on us. Then we hear another helicopter. What we thought was another hummingbird flew in front of us and opened the ramp. A police manned Mohawk was right in front of us with men aimed at us. We steered as hard as we could. We were running out of gas, and with the helicopters back on us, we knew we would have to resort to a land fight. Our pilot told our guys to rook-up at donor town, and we were en route. We landed straight on the helicopter pad well too hard, bricking the heli, but we survived. We started taking positions, and all of a sudden, I was the last one left. I hid behind the DMV and was face to face with the captain. We both shot at each other, and my last thing before I hit the ground was seeing him falling too. This is a true story.

Mutiny, Ghouh and Midamaru like this

It started out as an average patrol, i was with a brand new cadet who didn't even have a protective vest yet poor guy was so nervous he left it at the acadamy. We had decided that with two other constables and another cadet we would run the checkpoint at Athira. it started out perfectly normal a couple people went around the checkpoint and got caught, a few cocaine busts but nothing amazing. Until we see a Hemmtt pull up very slowly then stopped at the gate and came into the checkpoint to be searched. In the next instance he was telling us to put our hands up and from the back of the Hemmtt was an off road being unloaded filled to the brim with 7.62's and their operators. The other constables and i were quickly gunned down as we attempted to defend our checkpoint. Sadly as you can imagine we were quickly brought down most of us waking up in a hospital. I remember waking up and looking around everyone was accounted for, well except my cadet. As it turns out the cadet was a former member of the gang that attacked our checkpoint and was kidnapped and tortured for attempting to leave the gang and join the police force. As the other officers and i realized what happened we all sprung to action attempting to reclaim our lost cadet.

As we briefed fellow officers and a SGT we received demands from the captors. Sadly our negotiations fell short and the call was terminated, luckily we were able to gain the location of our lost cadet. Turns out they were in a fortified position known as north rebel. ((More commonly Athira rebel)) as we pulled up in our squad cars we saw them. The HemmTT was blocking the front entrance with the wheels shot out and the majority of the rebels in positions to kill us. With our lowly cadet tied up and on display for us all. Beaten battered and bruised. We attempted to make contact but we were met with sniper fire and a off-road mounted with a 50cal. Our SGT went back to get a hunter so we could advance on the rebels. A few of the constables and myself attempted to lay down fire sadly they were just too well equipped and our numbers had thinned. Thus new demands were made, they wanted the HemmTT out front filled with delicious donuts. Now as you may know police often cling to our donuts and we told them that the order would take quite some time as the chefs had to make them from scratch. Unfortunately it was all a ruse they didn't want the donuts they were just buying time so a helicopter could get them out of rebel. As we see the helicopter come down to land we open fire but most of the rebels had loaded and they were leaving gone before our very eyes. But what of the cadet? Turns out they had tied him down in the boat and put the throttle on full. To this day we don't know what happened to the cadet as he went off into the sunset. Some of the other constables think he made it to Tenoa, myself i don't think he ever made it in that little boat, a storm was brewing and i think he broke up in the waves either way i don't recall seeing that cadet ever again. RIP Cadet. 

Das mah story m8. :D

Midamaru and Huan Lee like this
25 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

This is yet another giveaway to show the community some love.

I would like to see people sharing their best experience on Asylum here, give us your most memorable fight or roleplay story.

It can be any story actually.. videos are welcome too!

I'll choose a lucky person this weekend and give him/her the $999,999

I hold no grudges against anyone nor will favor anyone just because i know them.

my story is, I was rdmed evrytime I joined the server because evryone hated me!

Just doing my ridealong it was going nice and smooth. Untill we decide to check cocaine field there where only 2 cops on me and the officer i think not sure though).

So we pull up and we see 2 hemmit boxes wich is intresting. and a fight broke out eventualy i ate bullets for lunch there but survived and busted around 8 people.

So then their buddys came my instructer got kidnapped in air HQ and i got executed on the spot.

Was good fun and passed my ride along.

BioHazard likes this

I was with 3 random guys northwest of Sophia in an old hatchback. I told them if that they stayed with me through the entire journey I would give them 100K each. Our mission was to drive to Kavala. After about 2 minutes of driving the tires broke and I said we aren't going to fix them, we are going to keep driving. We drove with no tires through grass and dirt for about 40 minutes and thats when someone left. The other guys were getting impatient, but I kept driving. About 30 minutes later the other 2 logged out as well. It was a colossal waste of time for everyone involved, including me. 

MrClean likes this

Honestly I have so many videos I'd like to share, but you said pick our favorite so I would have to choose this moment at Kavala Rebel.

Me and a few buddies of mine were fighting cops from the big tower when all of a sudden we saw a hunter headed our way. I was feeling a little carefree at the time so I said fuck it and bought an RPG. But then of course as I get back into the tower to try and blow up the hunter, the cops charged the tower...

The rest is history :)

Faarooq and Huan Lee like this

It was actually just a few days ago I had arrested Dressbuck on server 3, It was a fed or drug bust or something I don't remember exactly but he told me this sad story about how his grandmother was in the hospital so me and him went to the peach fields to get her peaches where he said she was allergic to peaches so at that point we drove back down to the apple field picked some apples went to the "Apple processor" (Some random building I decided was the right choice) where we talked to "John" the best apple processor on the island then after we made the apples into apple cider we drove to the hospital and gave it to his grandmother at which point i pardon'd him to help with the medical bills. 

Midamaru likes this

"Officer, you see, I am a hardcore paintball player. It was just a regular day, I went to buy paintball supplies, but the owner of the store was sick. So, because I was so bad in need of supplies and addicted to paintball, I could not wait another day. I went to the thrift shop and this old guy sold me some paintball grenades. I noticed at first that they were a bit heavy but I thought they just had more paint in them. I went to my daily paintball match, everything was fine. But you see officer, I am a very fast man. I popped in some coke energy drink and rushed the enemy bunker and the entire team was there, I tossed my grenade I bought from the old man in the bunker and ran. At first I heard a big explosion followed by red paint, I thought everything was fine, but then I found out what actually happened. This is how I got these 72 manslaughters officer."

-The Biggest Bounty I have ever pardoned.

LinuxThird and Ray Sani like this

Went in my heli to pick up an off duty srg. Picked him up he asked to be given a ride to donor because his bounty was over there so I complied. As we come in for the landing I say "watch this sick landing" approximately 10 seconds later we both are lying dead in a flaming heli. His last words were "hey I think I see someone down there". 

My group and I were out bagging bounties for shits and giggles, we decided to go rebel and do some cocaine because we were getting kinda bored of dicking around in Kavala. Well, before we left Kavala we pissed a few people off by starting a riot and killing some non believers in the name of the glorious Sun God. We were pulled over around 70 minutes later by the fuzz, I was in the middle truck and darted out because of my bounty. The cops decided we were a shifty bunch for driving like madmen rocking out to some "RUN-DMC-It's Tricky". Little did the cop know the farthest trucks were full of cocaine, so we did the only rational thing... we insisted that we were driving like madmen because our passenger in the front truck was having a baby, while he/she/...other was squeezing we pulled the started the trucks while masking the sound with dramatic birthing screams. When the front 2 trucks took off we realized that this cop was one of the "Bored as Godzilla in a library" kind of cops. Thinking the cop was blind since he just let two Kamaz/Zamak trucks go, I decided to try my luck and run out the reed grass and take off. well, ye' olde eagle eyes saw me and restrained me. I talked out of 8 murders (2 human organ harvests) 10 unlawful detainments and 5 robberies. I got off of the robbery charges on grounds of the serious budget cuts  the governor imposed upon my disciples on the Sun God, and since my new in-game name is Gordon Ramsay I talked the murders and organs off by saying that I was preparing a feast for the annual Sun God Ball and I needed human brains,kidneys and 7 appendices to create the best souffle that has touched the palette of a human. If a human were to eat this souffle they would die from having the most intense orgasm in history. The cop let us go since we left the rebel stuff in the northern trucks.Our hatchback despawned  when were explaining the story so the cop gave us a ride...I shit you not 5 minutes later the cop smashed into a curb going ~250 km/hr killing us all while the car recoiled and got stuck in the middle of the curb. After all that shit we died because of a shitty driver. 0_o

Edited by GraduateArc8298

> Be me, new to Asylum

> Friend hits me up with a crispy 20k to get started

> Start with mining

> I do a mining trip, only do one or two before, made shit money as I had no idea how to open the trunk

> I have terrible timing everytime and I always end up stuck from the restart

> Near weed field on the long walk back when an Ifrit stops right next to me and 2 guys with Mk-1s and CSAT hop out and give me a suicide vest

> Rebels instruct me on how suicide vests work

> Run into Kavala square

> 20-30 people in square

> Jump out of Ifrit

> Detonate suicide vest

> End up blowing up Ifrit

> Rebel sends me a message calling me a n*****

> Continue to get robbed at processing everyday for the next week by various rebels

Rag likes this

Here is multiple stories. i was in kavala on cop my gang was asking for pardons which i cant do so i asked them what will happen if i dont they said they will kill me (they all had mk's) so i threw a flashbang on the ground and ran, got shoot in back before it went off saddly.

2nd story, i was riding with johnny and darkknight doing warrant and we got a warrant for someone who was afk and we flew out somewhere near sofia and spotted him when we landed i hopped out of the helo and yelled apd get on the ground( he was afk) so i ran up and restrained him, when we finally got back to hq for proccessing he returned and i think we ended up pardoning him.

3rd story, some squeeker was trying to be smart saying im just gonna stay here and harvest cocaine when you guys leave cause you cant come back for 20 minutes so we placed a tracker on his box truck and left after we were done processing him we then checked coke processing and he was at coke field the whole time we ended up busting him a second time and he started flipping out and combat logged so we seized his box truck.

this is more of a side note, sometimes on cop i crash hummingbirds for fun.

lastly, i was once downed in kavala for 20 minutes nonstop cause some guy wanted me to combat log so he could report me (the cops were at bank) when cops finally arrived and downed him he combat logged. welp thats my story

Edited by Brandon
Huan Lee likes this

Well over a year ago before there was a group cap I was just chilling in Kavala as a civilian when I as well as about 20 other random civilians were invited to join a group hosted by I believe Clint Beastwood...  But I'm not 100%.  Anyways Clint was a bounty hunter and started giving every single civ a downing pistol it must have been more than 20 of us maybe more like 30 of us armed with downing pistols.  We ended up assaulting the police there and ended with up with about 3 or 4 of them in restraints.  So now that we had a few officers in restraints the rest of the cops must have thought it was pretty important, I remember they sent the whole APD in at us the whole server and we ended up with all of them in restraints.  It got so bad that I assume they called back up from another precinct because all of a sudden there was a whole other chopper full of officers.  A huge fire fight ensued and the police would not stop coming, they came in waves.  Meanwhile we have like 30 random pistol banging civs ready for war and about 10 or more cops in restraints all inside of the office building right in front of bounty hunter in Kavala.  It was so hilarious that all it took was Clint with the idea and money to get something so crazy started.  It ended because someone started un-restraining cops and everone was taken down and into custody.  But this is just crazy experience of Asylum Life, personally I will remember it but there are many more to remember but none ever like this one.

@Clint Beastwood Was it you that was handing out the downing pistols?  Maybe Axe if not but almost sure it was you, This all happened on server 1 :D

Midamaru likes this

On 2/4/2017 at 4:50 AM, Axe said:

130783643800120110725-22047-1euk606.jpg

When you're singing the loudest and you're the only sober one

Then you wake everyone in your house up and they think you're a closet gay for singing "Baby" at 4 AM

@Will I never got my 5k per performance. :FeelsBadMan: 

Or

The time  @Corn and I baited a bunch of cops to a gas station of @Clint Beastwood speedbombed there car while they were processing

Or

The time @Clint Beastwood kidnapped Durga and brought him to Meth Cartel, asked for his Tan MX that Speed gave him. Durga then responded with "Let me go Clint, or I am getting an Admin, because you're being an asshole" :frog: Top notch RP. The vid used to be on the old Asylum Drama page if someone can find the archive. 

Heidelberg and Midamaru like this
2 hours ago, DJB said:

Well over a year ago before there was a group cap I was just chilling in Kavala as a civilian when I as well as about 20 other random civilians were invited to join a group hosted by I believe Clint Beastwood...  But I'm not 100%.  Anyways Clint was a bounty hunter and started giving every single civ a downing pistol it must have been more than 20 of us maybe more like 30 of us armed with downing pistols.  We ended up assaulting the police there and ended with up with about 3 or 4 of them in restraints.  So now that we had a few officers in restraints the rest of the cops must have thought it was pretty important, I remember they sent the whole APD in at us the whole server and we ended up with all of them in restraints.  It got so bad that I assume they called back up from another precinct because all of a sudden there was a whole other chopper full of officers.  A huge fire fight ensued and the police would not stop coming, they came in waves.  Meanwhile we have like 30 random pistol banging civs ready for war and about 10 or more cops in restraints all inside of the office building right in front of bounty hunter in Kavala.  It was so hilarious that all it took was Clint with the idea and money to get something so crazy started.  It ended because someone started un-restraining cops and everone was taken down and into custody.  But this is just crazy experience of Asylum Life, personally I will remember it but there are many more to remember but none ever like this one.

@Clint Beastwood Was it you that was handing out the downing pistols?  Maybe Axe if not but almost sure it was you, This all happened on server 1 :D

Was me @DJB.  I'm pretty sure.  This was when we assaulted the HQ and they brought out a strider and I shot the driver out and @[§] Alex was running for Governor.  We spent the whole restart advertising to vote for Alex in the strider while being chased by cops.  Good times.