I'm (partially) Back

It has been a long journey, with real life working/living. Bought my friends Arma 3 and the first recommendations were to play Altis Life Asylum. Started in The Corp, with a small group of friends. Then after about a week or so of diamond running with a katiba, and @SheriffJohnBeard mentioning to apply to the gang he was in which was Bad Blood, I became a member of Bad Blood for the rest of my time on the server till members quit playing as often, and friendships in leadership started to fail. Kept Bad Blood as my primary gang and didn't feel like starting over so i stopped playing the game. Started back up a year ago but ended up quitting again, due to friends not playing anymore. Still rep the Bad Blood tag but just kinda chilling with friends on the server whenever they are online, if they are not then i'll probably be on cop or medic. 

Jwilly, Teddy_, George and 8 others like this
On 3/4/2017 at 8:28 AM, Midamaru said:

I read "I'm partially black"

On 3/4/2017 at 7:15 PM, HomeTrlx said:

me 2 ....

Well the gang I'm in now is called Black Boyz.... XD bunch of friends teaching them how to play but thanks for taking the time to comment on this.

• 2 months later...
21 minutes ago, Rocketneo said:

Missing my old Bad Blood Gang mates hope all is well guys. One day I believe we will create havoc on Server 3 once more. (Probably wont get a fight out of any other gangs... but there are always cops that need lessons!)

AceDread is my pizza man and i'm support team. It's been a long time since Bad Blood were about.

George and Rocketneo like this
  • 1 month later...