Nice shit katheeri, i am thinking about a katheeri cadet montage but then i realized shit, gotta wait 5 years for that :P 

Serious note good shit katheeri, and  can someone explain what the benefit of that green scope over the rco is ? and what the name is i thought it was erco but i dont remember.

On 3/3/2017 at 9:44 AM, Tye said:

somebody gets a little butt hurt when their butt buddy gets accuse of pull down go get made fun of all day and cry about it you sound like a fucking retard that should drink bleach.

Wait I must have missed something good,

Which one of Goyneyy's friends were accused of using a pull down?

So now is allowed to hack on asylum after what i watch with df and some other players that guy dont have recoil start ban or give a call to king and fearless cuz now is allowed to hack on asylum dirty kids besides of being fat they hack virgins. i dare you to talk scrubs bad players bad hackers stupid noobs stop hack. by the way i dont even watch the mountage iam just talking about what i just watch in some comment above .

5011dd0cb791ade0e6a50f4e567ac6ba.gif this is hacking.

Edited by Kuklinski
henky, Pentax, Apacheex and 6 others like this
Just now, Kuklinski said:

So now is allowed to hack on asylum after what i watch with df and some other players that guy dont have recoil start ban or give a call to king and fearless cuz now is allowed to hack on asylum dirty kids besides of being fat they hack virgins. i dare you to talk scrubs bad players bad hackers stupid noobs stop hack. by the way i dont even watch the mountage iam just talking about what i just watch in some comment above .

you are a living legend

Kuklinski likes this
1 minute ago, Kuklinski said:

um

are you flaming tiger? or flaming apci?

iam not flaming iam acusing someone of hacking if is tiger or not that guy is hacking with no recoil. i dont even know who the hell is apci who the hell is that is not even a name. i dont even talk more cuz i need to my comments need to be aproved by some admin and i dont have time to stay here w8 for some admin accept that so by and keep hacking is fun i see... ;) its sad how bad ppl try to be good in some video game and the video game turns intoo ur life.

Edited by Kuklinski
16 minutes ago, Kuklinski said:

iam not flaming iam acusing someone of hacking if is tiger or not that guy is hacking with no recoil. i dont even know who the hell is apci who the hell is that is not even a name. i dont even talk more cuz i need to my comments need to be aproved by some admin and i dont have time to stay here w8 for some admin accept that so by and keep hacking is fun i see... ;) its sad how bad ppl try to be good in some video game and the video game turns intoo ur life.

9e4c323ec87636dbfbe74a3ff9525e17.gif

JAY1HP, Marzoh, Haych and 20 others like this

Man only ppl without eyes dont see he is using recoil like i said i dont play arma for long is not even installed and after the videos i watch i believe he uses some no recoil and is not only him dont tell me that about the mouse i can easy kill anyone in arma even without playing and u know that well ;) i like u too tom but with so manny proves what u want to say ? feels bad bro  hey jay i only talk about ppl who play good at the game u are shit u always was i can easy kill u without hands and eyes iam crying ? i just post something and talk about it i can have my opnion like u have urs u virgin.

Edited by Kuklinski
Just now, troublesome said:

https://gyazo.com/69b0618ac2dfeaa5208269ca1168ede7

This is Drew, that was in the same gang as Kuklinski lol. Dude doesnt even play the game and is crying about shit he knows nothing about anymore.

A. notice how his gun bobs all around? huge difference

B. That is an mk1 not an mk14 which has fucking ridiculous recoil

You guys gave harley all that shit and sat there watching  Tiger cheat his brains off. Kuddos

Edited by Sugarfoot
.Sean, Kuklinski and Ghouh like this
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

A. notice how his gun bobs all around? huge difference

B. That is an mk1 not an mk14 which has fucking ridiculous recoil

You guys gave harley all that shit and sat there watching  Tiger cheat his brains off. Kuddos

A. Theres a difference in the recordings ones on editor cause obviously he can't fucking re-create the fight. 

B. It wouldn't matter what gun it was if hes rested like he is.

Oh and btw the part where u started witch hunting him saying he was a cheater a little while ago. Widsy ratted you out on where u were. 

And what fucking retard would make 14 montages of him using no recoil scripts. I dont care how fucking dumb you are. No one has the balls to just cheat blatantly and make that many fucking videos about it.

Edited by troublesome
Just now, Tom said:

If you sit on rocks you have no recoil facts. Tiger didn't cheat and that is an unjust ban. 

The kid has posted shit of him walking sideways with 20 mags shooting rodrigo without any sway.

The kid has posted shit of him standing in the open not even crouched spraying a gun with the most recoil in the game not moving

The kid has posted him double zoom spraying from a 1k out not even moving.

The kid found exploits with beer and abused it for months

The kid has sat there making groups and rebinding group lead for months, whilst previous using the box feature to find people.

The kid has been caught multiple times asking people for cheats.

The list goes on and on.

.Sean likes this

A. Theres a difference in the recordings ones on editor cause obviously he can't fucking re-create the fight. 

B. It wouldn't matter what gun it was if hes rested like he is.

Oh and btw the part where u started witch hunting him saying he was a cheater a little while ago. Widsy ratted you out on where u were. 

Figured he did, but thats not the first time ive caught the fuckboy cheating and it wont be the last. If i say someones cheating, theres 100% no doubt in my mind they are. Haven't been wrong a single time yet

Kuklinski likes this
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Figured he did, but thats not the first time ive caught the fuckboy cheating and it wont be the last. If i say someones cheating, theres 100% no doubt in my mind they are. Haven't been wrong a single time yet

Ignorance is Bliss. It's funny how you change real fast when hes not on your team lol. Cya around sugarmong :frog:

Oh and for your simple minded self heres the mk14 

https://gyazo.com/e1e17433e4ff9bca638f7e4b3de46980

Edited by troublesome
bunni, McLovin' and Squirtle like this

Ignorance is Bliss. It's funny how you change real fast when hes not on your team lol. Cya around sugarmong :frog:

On my team? I guess you dont remember me telling him I knew he was cheating in lets see:

When I was in RD and he was in Envy

Torment x 2

Elysium

Prime

My last words to him in Prime was that he was a retard. Clearly we remember different things. Thanks for adding the mong onto the end, Fanboy

Edited by Sugarfoot
Apacheex, ^Connor_K, .Sean and 2 others like this