45 minutes ago, Cadetbus xD said:

@Apci :frog:

? I am the only who killed him while eating cini mini. He shouldve died he was on 12 hp, not even saying anything he did nice play, one thing for sure never seen you at cartel nimrod and u kill sometimes they kill other times thats life bye

44 minutes ago, Goyneyyy said:

@Apci

You blatantly use a pulldown script when you got out of that ifrit.

Just now, Goyneyyy said:

204bb82c155ac7bf6ae2c079bef9df0f.png

5011dd0cb791ade0e6a50f4e567ac6ba.gif

dont even know what ur trying to prove to me, every1 knows that lots of ppl use pulldowns. youre just acting like delusional child, bye when u want some attention come to ts ill spare some of my time. 10 minutes - 100$ paypal bye

Just now, Apci said:

dont even know what ur trying to prove to me, every1 knows that lots of ppl use pulldowns. youre just acting like delusional child, bye when u want some attention come to ts ill spare some of my time. 10 minutes - 100$ paypal bye

I'm the one that wants the attention when you are the one accusing people of pull down's with no evidence or reasoning?

Back your accusations up and then fair enough.

I will happily take the $100 though.

1 hour ago, Apci said:

? I am the only who killed him while eating cini mini. He shouldve died he was on 12 hp, not even saying anything he did nice play, one thing for sure never seen you at cartel nimrod and u kill sometimes they kill other times thats life bye

Eks de stay small retard. I was just being nice but oke