Change log 7.10.1

bamf

Just now, [Karnage] EL Chapo said:

"Your Gang/Group will no longer be invited to your jury trial"

i find this one of the only updates that will be a real problem and giving people in jail 0 chance other then a break to get out.

im not to worried about it myself considering if prison is working now i will just get broken out but my problem is that no matter how hard you RP with some of the people that go to your jury there always going to vote guilty out of 15 times ive requested trial 1 time i got out the new/poor players go there to get there 2k and love the fact there taking your chance of freedom away

Don't get caught. :frog:

Just now, Gnashes said:

People complained that there wasn't enough reason to do a prison break; this is a step to give more incentive as well as incentivise more roleplay in trials.

It also adds a true "jury of your peers" system. I might mention to Bamf allowing an exception for Jury Corruption if that's not doing anything anywhere else.

yeah that would be sweet i have the jury corruption and at this moment its a useless perk for me but i agree on the prison break system im glad it working.. so how exactly do you do the prison because before i would disable the power then bring lock  picks and boltcutters and could never figure out how to get in

Steve likes this
5 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

People complained that there wasn't enough reason to do a prison break; this is a step to give more incentive as well as incentivise more roleplay in trials.

It also adds a true "jury of your peers" system. I might mention to Bamf allowing an exception for Jury Corruption if that's not doing anything anywhere else.

It would've been nicer if bug fixes to jury duty as well as making sure that people are getting their jury trials a majority of time.  It's already rare to get a trial and people during the trial can bug out and not be able to select a verdict.  No, I don't think gang/group should be able to each other's trial but actually improving jury duty needs to be a bigger priority.

2 hours ago, LastKiller said:

Fuck up crates when selling houses to players-check

Sirens for civs-to do

Flashes and spikes to rebels-to be added next patch

Blackfish with 120 mm cannon  to balance cartel fights at east arma-under testing

Csats+carrier =rip-check

Add a flamethrower for kavala trolls-might work

Bring tanks to cartels instead of ifrits-under progress

We get it dude, you dont like crates being fixed. Stop already.

HF2:

• Governors can get money from their bank account
  • Gang members (of sufficient rank) are again able to remove money from the gang bank account
  • Upon a successful prison break, you have 60 seconds to leave the inside of the prison before being locked in
  • During a prison break, the area you must stay within now shows properly
  • Maximum jail time should be 45 minutes if you are not arrested at the Skiptracer base by an Apex Predator BH - it will be 60 minutes if you are though
7 hours ago, James.Anderson said:

No more CSAT+CL. 

To hard for people to aim for headshots ?:shrug: or just use Downing Rounds ?

People are still going to Potato against people with CSAT, tac vest and then complain.:FeelsBadMan:Must be the game that is broken, never a player with bad aim. Yes it was OP, but it was not a problem if you just aim for the head. people just want easy kills.

giphy.gif

9941c1bde68ca0b81dcd29491bd2d6ad.png

1267c9f9897d20cbd28f3db484fc601d.png

9b4146a43c9517ad5db33fdea17f4811.png

Once again retarded cops who think they are entitled to Rebel Opinion's because they have a corporal tag. lel

CSAT + Carrier Lite is BROKEN. It has nothing to do with accuracy. When your wearing them you take more bullets then spongebob's fucking mom when I fucked her in the ass. If you have ever used a weapon in arma 3, (and actually ever killed someone), then you would know headshots are fucking irrelevant in this game. Now you can shut up and go to Kavala and practice your headshots on afk nerds.

massi, Apci, Atlas1 and 2 others like this
Just now, Quenton said:

9941c1bde68ca0b81dcd29491bd2d6ad.png

1267c9f9897d20cbd28f3db484fc601d.png

9b4146a43c9517ad5db33fdea17f4811.png

Once again retarded cops who think they are entitled to Rebel Opinion's because they have a corporal tag. lel

CSAT + Carrier Lite is BROKEN. It has nothing to do with accuracy. When your wearing them you take more bullets then spongebob's fucking mom when I fucked her in the ass. If you have ever used a weapon in arma 3, (and actually ever killed someone), then you would know headshots are fucking irrelevant in this game. Now you can shut up and go to Kavala and practice your headshots on afk nerds.

Jesus.

Could you explain to the group what your exact thoughts are on this. Also, would you provide some effective and efficient ways to address your listed concerns? I'm sure that most would enjoy a explanation in layman's terms to ensure we're on the same page. 

.Sean likes this
9 minutes ago, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

Jesus.

Could you explain to the group what your exact thoughts are on this. Also, would you provide some effective and efficient ways to address your listed concerns? I'm sure that most would enjoy a explanation in layman's terms to ensure we're on the same page. 

I guess I put that in a way that only active cartel fighters would understand it.

Let me lay this out nice and easy:

As Arma 3 is a Military Simulator, it aims to be as realistic as absolutely possible. But being a video game, it can only be so realistic. In recent developments, and some old ones, certain kinds of clothing "sponge" bullets. (basically eat and send the projectiles into a black hole where they do not harm the player) The most over-powered clothings as of now are Pilot Coveralls and CSAT Fatigues. However, when you combine CSAT Fatigues with a Carrier Lite, the player sponges even more bullets. So basically the only way for everyone to have a "fair fight" is if everyone uses the fatigues, rendering all other clothing irrelevant and hardly ever purchased.

Simply put,

A human being cannot withstand a 7.62 shot to any area of the body, with any amount of practical armored clothing, and be able to move as if nothing happened. Let alone continue to return fire accurately. This script helps remove (most) sponging from the game.

And then of course some career cop pops in and talks about aiming for heads and we all need to stop being potatoes.. It literally makes no sense and him and all other career cops need to stay out of rebel business if they have no clue what they are talking about.

massi and Mr Black. like this
1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

Just some food for thought, Master Crusader is quite a bit more useful than Apex Predator. Half the people you strip as an Apex carry a gun you can't hold, it would be cool if Apex Predators could use 7.62s or if anything at least just not be able to fire the gun. It also allows you to strip/disarm people that aren't your bounty, but tossing people off buildings returns the same reward without the robbery charge. (If they don't have money on them you also don't get charged) Maybe Apex Predator makes you have a 30% chance to not get charged with crimes in general instead of crimes against your bounty. Though I will say say sending people to jail for an extra 15 minutes makes the petty side of me so excited.

Other then that this patch has some quality changes, buying houses with crates was nice but definitely made it hard for new players to find housing as people were buying everything trying to get good luck.

Edited by Legit
7 hours ago, PJ - said:

Haven't read any off the shit above, but pilot coveralls with a tacvest still take 4-5 shots. While csat's with a tac vest only take 2-3 shots, '' but it's all cosmetical boysssssssssssssss''

Please post evidence of this. I have done quite a bit of testing of pilot coveralls versus urban fatigues (csat), and have not found any difference at all.

Groin hitbox is buggy and unreliable for accurate testing on any clothing: https://gfycat.com/GrandioseHiddenJackrabbit (150% speed) 

Mr Black. likes this
13 hours ago, bamf said:

Do you mean loot crate keys or house crates?  I'm guessing people will still buy both of them...

Who had the idea to fix the "bug" that makes crates stay when buying a house. I love being able to go around and buy houses to see if they have something good inside of them. The stuff inside of the crate + the crates themselves increased the sell price which was awesome because like in real life if you want to buy a house that comes furnished you pay extra.

Bubbles likes this
Just now, Blake Kingsin said:

... When i bought my meth house I had the option to buy it for 500k with just the crates and nothing inside them or 625k with all the ingredients...

10 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Except you didn't pay extra for the house with the crates.

Oh wait I'm retarded. But usually they are listed for a shit ton over market value

Just now, Blake Kingsin said:

... When i bought my meth house I had the option to buy it for 500k with just the crates and nothing inside them or 625k with all the ingredients...

Normally you pay for the location.  I think more to the point is, I have bought houses from players who said there was no crates in them, and when I relog there was crates filled with stuff in them.  It was supposed to wipe crates for as long as i can remember but it never worked.  Overall you can still buy all the stuff in the houses still, you just need to bring vehicles and take that chance or just buy the house empty.  Its really not game changing/breaking in anyway.  Its more of a nuisance.

Edited by HotWings
1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

MC is designed for "Good Bounty HUnters doing BH things", AP is designed for "Bad bounty Hunters doing Rebel things".

Have Rebel friends, profit from AP gear drops. They also make people drop handgun sand frags, fwiw.

Even with rebel friends you would still profit more from majority of your MC arrests. From what it seems MC has become the meta regardless of what you're doing because of that. Considering most people would have a rook/p07 that is about 1-1.5k for a 5k charge.(People carrying frags isn't common enough to mention) Anybody who isn't your bounty can be very easily disposed of without the need of lethals so robbing/disarming them is redundant. 

(Strictly Beneficial)AP have 15-30k worth of gear, lock picking and a 30% chance you don't get a robbery charge; Though if you're trying to avoid getting wanted you can have a friend rob them to check for money then you rob them for their Y and sidearm. Meanwhile MC have circle sizes/update reductions and fair share on top of a 33-50% increase in payout. Maybe allow AP to cap cartels with 5.56 and higher since they are supposed to be doing Rebel things? The only significant benefit I see that AP has over MC is getting officers silencer (Haven't tried this) and getting geared rebels kits who are worth less than 50k. 

Side Note: I have seen people get disarmed and their sidearm simply vanish.

Edited by Legit
25 minutes ago, Legit said:

Even with rebel friends you would still profit more from majority of your MC arrests. From what it seems MC has become the meta regardless of what you're doing because of that. Considering most people would have a rook/p07 that is about 1-1.5k for a 5k charge.(People carrying frags isn't common enough to mention) Anybody who isn't your bounty can be very easily disposed of without the need of lethals so robbing/disarming them is redundant. 

(Strictly Beneficial)AP have 15-30k worth of gear, lock picking and a 30% chance you don't get a robbery charge; Though if you're trying to avoid getting wanted you can have a friend rob them to check for money then you rob them for their Y and sidearm. Meanwhile MC have circle sizes/update reductions and fair share on top of a 33-50% increase in payout. Maybe allow AP to cap cartels with 5.56 and higher since they are supposed to be doing Rebel things? The only significant benefit I see that AP has over MC is getting officers silencer (Haven't tried this) and getting geared rebels kits who are worth less than 50k. 

Side Note: I have seen people get disarmed and their sidearm simply vanish.

Apex can get supressors for P07?

I see absolutely no reason to take Apex Predator over Master Crusader. Stripping people of their gear and storing it in your house is just too much of a hassle. If I want to store an mk in my house, I need to put my mx in my car, unlearn 2 talents, learn 2 other talents, pick up the mk, drive to the house, store in crate, unlearn 2 talents again and pick up mx. Sure its nice paying 6k for a mk, but I server swap all the time while BH, so on some servers I need to travel far to my house, so its simply not worth it. Lethals could be nice to have from time to time, but then Il just get a bounty I need to pay off at the courthouse

Also, I can just as easily do all the "evil" BH stuff on MC as I can on AP

Legit and Bubbles like this