Change log 7.10.1

bamf

14 hours ago, BlackShot said:

Couldn't we pull quad-bikes without paying anything? @Gnashes

Tbn3fLM.jpg

14 hours ago, BlackShot said:

I don't know if this bug came on this last patch or not, but I'll still report it here.

I hadn't seen any cops on S1. Switched to S2, turned myself in and paid off my bounty. Synced. Went back to S1 and BH arrested for my old 25k bounty. No yellow shields were on me (at any time after I paid it off).

3w54uRB.jpg

@bamf @Gnashes

@Gnashes @bamf

Sorry for being annoying. Just making sure you guys didn't miss it. :) 

Mr. Linux likes this
17 hours ago, Eric916 said:

You can no longer stack the armor of CSAT clothing and carrier lite vests.  This is a game balance change that has been talked about for some time.  

You mean make it like Black Ops Hardcore mode... nice so even if you are a potato you still get the kill nice addition! @Paratus @bamf

Or more like normal arma with no op gear:frog:

Ghouh and Eric916 like this
On 3/3/2017 at 1:36 PM, Gnashes said:

Recipes all have 1/2 the amount required for leaves, 3/4ths the amount required for pure cocaine.

The new weight of coco leaves breaks the black market. You can't carry all the stuff for recipes. You still can't make helicopters there cause the items weigh to much!

12 hours ago, [Karnage] EL Chapo said:

prison is still broken btw went there to do it and i was getting no option to open the gates or use the computer we shut down the power and everything

16 minutes ago, massi said:

Working as intended.

Bamf/Gnashes stated the issue with rabbit/snakes forcing the doors open will be in the next hotfix.

Edited by HotWings
Just now, Midamaru said:

No more easy feds? :( 

I hope they do it at the fed too, but it is currently what is preventing prison breaks.  I sat and watched a dude for 4 minutes while he waited for all the domes to open so he could exploit rob the fed.  Disgusting really.

56 minutes ago, HotWings said:

I hope they do it at the fed too, but it is currently what is preventing prison breaks.  I sat and watched a dude for 4 minutes while he waited for all the domes to open so he could exploit rob the fed.  Disgusting really.

Yeah and then claim "i'm not exploiting, the game just works like that". 

BlackShot and HotWings like this
1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

Paratus told me to expand on the "you can't pickup this gold bar as it belongs to a safe" thing to include all fed domes, rather than force the doors shut.

But yes, that's in too.

I said this so long ago. It was as simple as applying the vault code to the dome doors instead. I used to watch people go in with full Hemmts and be out in a few mins using demos with a few people

HotWings likes this