Change log 7.10.1

bamf

On 3/1/2017 at 4:27 PM, Fash said:

Hey @bamf @Gnashes, firstly thank you both for the skiptracer general store! It's awesome.

On a related note, though, I've noticed the skiptracer vehicle fella has gone mysteriously missing at Kavala Skiptracer. Did you guys move him, or is he just bugged out? (I have yet to check pyrgos skiptracer but I'll let you know if/when I get there.)

A cubicle was added to the Kavala skiptracer base on the adjacent side with the helipad equipment. Vehicle garage and shop is in the cubicle there.

On 3/11/2017 at 8:17 PM, John O'Reilly said:

@bamf Would it be plausible to add a feature where certain rebel bases have certain items unobtainable at other rebel bases? For instance one base sells Ghilie suits, light armor and 7.62 rifles and another base sells heavy armor, low caliber weapons, like the Car-9 and Katiba, and then another base sells all of the above to help promote more confrontation at the rebel bases.

so rebels would have to go to three different rebels to gear up & fight?.................. smh

massi, Ghouh and Jwilly like this

@bamf Would it be plausible to add a feature where certain rebel bases have certain items unobtainable at other rebel bases? For instance one base sells Ghilie suits, light armor and 7.62 rifles and another base sells heavy armor, low caliber weapons, like the Car-9 and Katiba, and then another base sells all of the above to help promote more confrontation at the rebel bases.

Why would you even suggest this

On 12/03/2017 at 1:17 AM, John O'Reilly said:

I'm to fucking lazy to travel to all rebels to gear up especially without being shot when traveling to each rebel fuck that shit. -1

With the amount of rebel camping?  Lol no.

Just now, Gnashes said:

We're going to push out a hotfix to correct some of the issues from yesterday's patch as well as a few other minor things.

HF#3:

• The Prison Doors have gained sentience and will close as you approach if they were opened by wildlife. (Will fix the "the door is open!" error when trying to start a prison break)
  • Your old phones fell out of your pocket and broke. A replacement has been issued, although it's not the color you wanted.
  • Crafting recipes on Tanoa have been adjusted for the Cocaine weight changes.
  • The "Page 2" button for Settings will no longer float on non-standard resolutions
  • Exploit fixes relating to Drug Runners (tsk tsk for those of you who'd leave instead of canceling the mission)
  • You can no longer pickup gold from a Federal Reserve Vault if the vault has not been hacked open
  • The Federal Reserve Gates now have additional security. Vehicles attempting to go over closed gates may experience a sudden loss of tire pressure. Bolt-cutting the gate may alleviate symptoms.
  • Police can now seize clothing and other non-weapon/magazine items from the ground
  • Processed Cocaine can once again be sold on Tanoa
  • Your map and GPS will be removed when Blindfolded. They will be returned to you when your blindfold is removed
  • Fixed broken doors at rebel outposts.
  • Fixed raised walls around the cocaine pit.
  • Fixed broken police road gates.
  • Workaround for BIS bug which caused oddities with character respawns. (Expect this to potentially cause issues temporarily in the next BIS Arma 3 hotfix)

thanks you for the fast patch!

5 minutes ago, Bandit said:

The Federal Reserve Gates now have additional security. Vehicles attempting to go over closed gates may experience a sudden loss of tire pressure. Bolt-cutting the gate may alleviate symptoms.

Will we get Bolt cutters for the APD also now, or are you saying Armor is now useless to try and push inside, as the tires will be popped when trying to go over gates, or is there a %Chance they will be?

Just now, James.Anderson said:

Will we get Bolt cutters for the APD also now, or are you saying Armor is now useless to try and push inside, as the tires will be popped when trying to go over gates, or is there a %Chance they will be?

APD has a talent to unlock gates....

Just now, Gnashes said:

Bamf is out of the country for the next 2-3 weeks. Paratus has been informed, as he's the only other person who can patch servers.

Got ya. Well then @Paratus the gates at athira checkpoint dont open but lakka does. as well as the rebel doors still wont open 

29 minutes ago, Haych said:

@Paratus remember when you changed the position of the UI and said big things will be cooming soon. How close is soon fam.

Also when we getting the player names @speed made, that looked pretty dope when we had it for a short time

I don't remember if the new nametag system is compatible with the changes I made back then, but I'll take a look and make the change if possible.

As for the UI changes, well... Yea...

I want to do some work to modernize it a bit, but I don't know how much I can get away with without getting yelled at and all of my work reverted.

Haych, JIMBO and BlackShot like this
2 minutes ago, speed said:

I don't remember if the new nametag system is compatible with the changes I made back then, but I'll take a look and make the change if possible.

As for the UI changes, well... Yea...

I want to do some work to modernize it a bit, but I don't know how much I can get away with without getting yelled at and all of my work reverted.

He wont notice, he doesnt play ;)

57 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

The servers are still running x64; and will be for the foreseeable future.

7 Meters is pretty damn close. That said, what got put on live wasn't my updated version of that.

we are not even 7m from it... we are like 10+ and boom tires get blown out.. y was this done in the first place...