Change log 7.10.1

bamf

@Gnashes Idk if this is intentionally as the rules previously went against it, but when you kill a player who you have aggression with and they respawn, the aggression isn't cleared and their name is still red from the killer's perspective. Don't know if this holds true from the respawning player's perspective, but it makes the NLR for initiation very sketchy.

@Gnashes

Seems like one/some of the servers didn't get the newest patch yet. When switching from server 1 to server 3, and vice versa, client will download the mission again. Couldn't check which one is the updated and which one isn't. By the way, medical pillbox at Pyrgos is still locked, so as bank doors, and that's why I believe S1 is the one that didn't get patched.

Edited by BlackShot
Mr. Linux likes this
3 minutes ago, BlackShot said:

@Gnashes

Seems like one/some of the servers didn't get the newest patch yet. When switching from server 1 to server 3, and vice versa, client will download the mission again. Couldn't check which one is the updated and which one isn't. By the way, medical pillbox at Pyrgos is still locked, so as bank doors, and that's why I believe S1 is the one that didn't get patched.

And donor town is still locked

16 minutes ago, BlackShot said:

@Gnashes

1 has been patched now.

9 hours ago, Chris Preuninger said:

So with this being said if a player I just killed comes back and shoots me is that rdm? That's one thing I am unclear about because I got no action taken on someone that did that.

I'm not an Admin or a Developer, so I'm the wrong person to ask.

9 hours ago, Chris Preuninger said:

So with this being said if a player I just killed comes back and shoots me is that rdm? That's one thing I am unclear about because I got no action taken on someone that did that.

If you kill a guy, he respawns and kills you without any rp, that would be revenge killing, which used to be against the rules. (idk now)

1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

I'm not an Admin or a Developer, so I'm the wrong person to ask.

This is what a admin said in the player report 

This is due to the aggression system still having you marked red because he respawned in the same area that he was killed. Till dev's fix the issue he believed it was a clean kill and since we do not have NRL nothing can be done.

Just now, Chris Preuninger said:

This is due to the aggression system still having you marked red because he respawned in the same area that he was killed. Till dev's fix the issue he believed it was a clean kill and since we do not have NRL nothing can be done.

Whichever Admin said that clearly doesn't know how the aggression system works.

Lol make a admin report for him being a god dam retard

BioHazard likes this

It was over a month ago do if they had to fix something about the aggression system they might have 

Aggression system hasn't been modified in ages.

1 hour ago, Chris Preuninger said:

name and shame, no balls

51 minutes ago, AegonTargaryenTv said:

@Gnashes We are one of the largest altis life groups if not the largest but we still cant open doors at pyrgos medical few days after the patch ? I know this is not your fault but why does it feel like devs in general are not interested in this anymore. Such potential from all this active players... 

:shrug:

Last time I double checked, the version that was on Git when I told Paratus I needed a patch pushed had that fixed. I have no way of knowing whether Paratus synced up Git before he pushed the patch to the servers.

Just now, Silver-Spy said:

Could someone clarify this for me?

Trackers only persist for the side on which they were placed (sorry to all of you crooked cops)

You could place a tracker on cop, log over to civ, and still see the tracker.

6 hours ago, AegonTargaryenTv said:

@Gnashes We are one of the largest altis life groups if not the largest but we still cant open doors at pyrgos medical few days after the patch ? I know this is not your fault but why does it feel like devs in general are not interested in this anymore. Such potential from all this active players... 

I couldn't open any doors at bank or kavala air shop

1 minute ago, AegonTargaryenTv said:

Still cant enter bank as well. GJ 

With bamf out of town we rely on Paratus. So this will be fixed Soon tm. I bet bamf is the one to fix it after he's back xD They should really give Gnashes some access. He seems to be doing most dev work recently anyway. 

Edited by Midamaru
FudgeR and BlackShot like this
Just now, Midamaru said:

With bamf out of town we rely on Paratus. So this will be fixed Soon tm. I bet bamf is the one to fix it after he's back xD They should really give Gnashes some access. He seems to be doing most dev work recently anyway. 

That's what im saying, if u dont have time for asylum let someone who has time help because u are losing potentital from all this people that play every day while other servers get updates much faster,

Steve and Sandwich like this