Change log 7.10.1

bamf

Just now, Axe said:

Why... I get when crates were a donor thing... But why now. Kinda stupid and removed a fun element from the game. :shrug: 

It wasn't wiping due to a poorly written SQL query on the serverside stuff.

Bugs must be squished.

Just now, Budbringer said:

What happens if you log in with a carrier lite and csat on? Thats what I logged out with the last time

Carrier Light and everything in it will fall to the floor.

Just now, Billy123 said:

This confuses me a bit, dont understand it :D DS falls under this category. what does this mean exactly @Gnashes

On MyAsylum you'll just see "Billy".

Just now, Gnashes said:

It wasn't wiping due to a poorly written SQL query on the serverside stuff.

Bugs must be squished.

You cant play that card when you guys used to write off losing your weapon on revive as "a feature"

Just now, Jimbo said:

This was actually a good money sink, people bought houses at random to see if anything was inside :frog:

This

I spent millions buy and selling homes. I found 1 crate of meth and 1 crate of PCP... I have by far lost money, but it was something fun to do.

No one said bugs can't be re purposed as features.... 

Atlas1 and Walt like this
Just now, Axe said:

You cant play that card when you guys used to write off losing your weapon on revive as "a feature"... 

Sure I can. I wasn't responsible for fixing it then.

Just now, Axe said:

I'm still looking for a gameplay/balance reason as to why it was removed. Aside from it being "poorly written" 

It was a bug. It was always supposed to happen. Now it happens.

I direct your whining to Paratus. He added it in the first place

Just now, BioHazard said:

They'll still be there but whatever was in them before will now be wiped.

Nope. The crates will be gone. You buy a house, you get a house.

Just now, Gnashes said:

It was a bug. It was always supposed to happen. Now it happens.

I direct your whining to Paratus. He added it in the first place

Ok. Well something happened to cause you to devote time to finding the issue with something that wasn't breaking anything. It wasnt causing errors. It wasnt causing crashes. Maybe things should have been evaluated as to: "hmmm, you know, thats a money sink" There arent many money sinks in the game as it is. Not sure why it couldn't be left. 

Walt likes this
Just now, Axe said:

Ok. Well something happened to cause you to devote time to finding the issue with something that wasn't breaking anything. It wasnt causing errors. It wasnt causing crashes. Maybe things should have been evaluated as to: "hmmm, you know, thats a money sink" There arent many money sinks in the game as it is. Not sure why it couldn't be left. 

Maybe I was asked to fix a bug by a Developer. But hey, what do I know?