Change log 7.10.1

bamf

22 minutes ago, Ebola said:

@Gnashes Hey man, I'm asking you cause both of us have been around for quite a while. In your honest opinion do you see Altis life continuing on after identitiy releases. Also is there any possibility of you being able to add the CSAT and AAF wetsuits for Civs?

No idea, and not my decision.

4 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

No idea, and not my decision.

31 minutes ago, Ebola said:

@Gnashes Hey man, I'm asking you cause both of us have been around for quite a while. In your honest opinion do you see Altis life continuing on after identitiy releases. Also is there any possibility of you being able to add the CSAT and AAF wetsuits for Civs?

If anything after identity releases identity is gonna die and asylum is gonna die as well!

Additional fixes have been put on Paratus' plate to get server-ready. Specifically Bank, Gates, Pyrgos Medical, SLum buildings throughout the map, etc al.

Issue stems from BI fixing something that's been broken since launch. And it's a pain in the ass to see individual buildings that may be affected.

56 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Additional fixes have been put on Paratus' plate to get server-ready. Specifically Bank, Gates, Pyrgos Medical, SLum buildings throughout the map, etc al.

Issue stems from BI fixing something that's been broken since launch. And it's a pain in the ass to see individual buildings that may be affected.

lit

1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

Cannot put items in crates or vehicles and they disappear when you try to.

Just now, Vortex said:

you mean the patch that just happened literally 5 minutes ago?

Wasn't aware anything was patched.

Issue is fixed, Paratus has been informed a hotfix is needed.

Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

:fail:

Kinda hard for me to believe it's a bug when nobody told me we were patching servers for a bug to be introduced.

Paratus has been Skyped and WhatsApped. Worst case he patched and went to sleep and it can be fixed tomorrow morning. :shrug:

Just now, Gnashes said:

HF4:

• Phone skin is slightly darker
  • Prevention against slingloading vehicles containing gold bars
  • Additional locked door fixes across the board

Are all the doors fixed? Esp. Donor.... 

I hate having to exploit in order to gear up for a fight

15 minutes ago, massi said:

Are all the doors fixed? Esp. Donor.... 

I hate having to exploit in order to gear up for a fight

I fixed, specifically, donor, Pyrgos medical, Athira Checkpoint, all kinda of the wooden sheds, Bank, etc, etc.

11 hours ago, HotWings said:

You repeat the same crap everytime dude.  Everyone is frustrated.  You're not helping

Im not really how that is relevant at all.  His life and financial future are based on how Identity goes, not how this goes.  God forbid he look out for his future.

11 hours ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

That's fine.  But if you can hardly work on Asylum and are much more focused on Identity then give dev to other people.

This exactly. I would imagine @Sheriff Rick Grimes you mean Gnashes. In my opinion it's not a very stable idea to have only 1 dev that can push the patch out. As we can all see bamf being out of town really fucked up everything. If paratus doesn't want anything to do with the servers really now, why doesn't he pass the reins or just give at least 1 more person a developer position?

Edited by Steve
BioHazard and Sandwich like this