Freddie

Freddie

Hello. My name is Freddie. I have been here since old forums. I am am considered a newer Sergeant. I will often ask how is your day or how you are doing and not even care whatsoever. I enjoy winning and sometimes will go to extreme measures to win such as sacrificing cadets. My most prized possessions are my Stanags. I've been quoted to say "I would rather talk to a wanted person for ten minutes then have him sit in jail for ten minutes." My favorite color is orange and my favorite drink is orange fanta. If I had to eat anything for the rest of my life it would be Pepperoni pizza (Take off the pepperonis when I get sick of them). Fun fact is that I have 3 dogs that love to bark and if you play with me sometimes you'll hear them if I'm to lazy to put a push to talk on. Well thank you for reading about me and now how are you doing?

• 1 year later...
On 12/17/2015 at 3:24 PM, Freddie said:

Hello. My name is Freddie. I have been here since old forums. I am am considered a newer Sergeant. I will often ask how is your day or how you are doing and not even care whatsoever. I enjoy winning and sometimes will go to extreme measures to win such as sacrificing cadets. My most prized possessions are my Stanags. I've been quoted to say "I would rather talk to a wanted person for ten minutes then have him sit in jail for ten minutes." My favorite color is orange and my favorite drink is orange fanta. If I had to eat anything for the rest of my life it would be Pepperoni pizza (Take off the pepperonis when I get sick of them). Fun fact is that I have 3 dogs that love to bark and if you play with me sometimes you'll hear them if I'm to lazy to put a push to talk on. Well thank you for reading about me and now how are you doing?

freddie! they wasted your promotion cuz BH update

• 2 weeks later...