Altis Life Adventures: Choose your own story.

Boris

b8fd66c48b.png

Because everyone loves storytelling.

The idea of this is that you pick a name and a profession/status, and then pick an activity to do.

I roll a dice to determine the success of that action and then write about it.

Example:

Boris - Kavala Troll: Pick up cop weapon off the ground and start firing wildly into the crowd.

Rolled a 1.

End result: As Boris takes aim, a nearby pistolbanger tries out his new pistol. Unfortunately for Boris, that bullets bounces off the ground and lodges itself into his left arse cheek. He drops the gun and howls in pain, much to the amusement of a nearby officer.

Post below and i'll update in a few hours or so.

7 hours ago, Scre^m said:

scream- cartel god - firing at @Tom with a rook

You rolled a 9.

Sitting at OG arms waiting for Temper to push has you bored. You pull out your sidearm, a rook, which you forgot to drop when you geared up. You fire at the floor, then the sky, then see Tom sitting on horseshoe. You shoot a few bullets in his direction, pissing him off. You fire the rook one last time, and it headshots. You hear him scream down the microphone and the cracking of wood as he smashes his desk in half. It's hilarious.

8 hours ago, Tom said:

tom - washed ahk user - challenges @Tiger to a 1v1 at og arms 

You rolled a 2.

You return after being revived at OG. You've calmed down a little, but you decide to challenge Tiger to a 1v1 to prove you've still got it.

You start peaking each other, and without a moment's hesitation, Tiger takes your head off. Worse yet, temper is finally pushing, meaning you'll have to respawn and re-gear.

You kick the broken remains of your desk.

9 hours ago, massi said:

massi - who is he? - who?

:kappa: 

You rolled 3.

People wonder who you are.

Someone mentions something about houses and server 5.

8 hours ago, Brendon Smith said:

Brendon- Log on to actually play see cops in donor log out

You rolled 7.

You sit down in your greasy and worn computer chair, a bottle of coca cola and a plate of chicken wings next to you. You log in, memory leak immediately, but it fixes itself. You see some cops and before you know it, they intiate on you. They offer you parole and you take it.

You then promptly log out.

6 hours ago, Treeherder said:

Treeherder - retired troll - Pasenger seats crowd of admins in kavala square... gets banned for 20 days by subaru

You rolled 1.

You pull out a sportshatch back. It explodes, killing you and everyone near you. The admins laugh at you. You get kicked off the game when your menu fucks up.

Tiger and thero like this
Just now, Boris said:

You sit down in your greasy and worn computer chair, a bottle of coca cola and a plate of chicken wings next to you. You log in, memory leak immediately, but it fixes itself. You see some cops and before you know it, they intiate on you. They offer you parole and you take it.

You then promptly log out.

ususaly when I mem leak My game crashes after 15 seconds and coca cola fuck off with that shit its all about the sprite but the wings god you got it so right 

9 hours ago, Boris said:

b8fd66c48b.png

Because everyone loves storytelling.

The idea of this is that you pick a name and a profession/status, and then pick an activity to do.

I roll a dice to determine the success of that action and then write about it.

Example:

Boris - Kavala Troll: Pick up cop weapon off the ground and start firing wildly into the crowd.

Rolled a 1.

End result: As Boris takes aim, a nearby pistolbanger tries out his new pistol. Unfortunately for Boris, that bullets bounces off the ground and lodges itself into his left arse cheek. He drops the gun and howls in pain, much to the amusement of a nearby officer.

Post below and i'll update in a few hours or so.

this is more spicy than @massi posting memes ;)