Roice Is FREE!

Roice

As some already know, about 2 years ago I was arrested and spent a little over a year in court. I was finally sentenced and eventually placed on house arrest.

Today, I am officially off house arrest. 

I would like to thank everyone in this community, even the haters, for giving me a place to exist and feel welcomed. Being involved with this community over the past 2 years (ish) helped keep my focus on staying out of trouble which I am forever grateful for. I maintained staying clean and out of trouble and today I graduated and I'm ready to take the next step in life. I have learned an immense amount from my experiences and wish nothing more than to share with open ears to help anyone I can, in and out of game. This community means the world to me. I grew up here being a ratty and obnoxious combat logging shit bag and eventually got my act together and have made many friends here that helped me enjoy my time while I was dealing with some harsh realities. 

I can not express my gratitude and love for this community enough. Even if you hated me, in one way or another, you helped me, whether you like it or not.  

If any of you ever need help or someone to talk to, do not hesitate to reach out. Contrary to popular belief, and rightfully so, I am not always an asshole. 

Below are some ppl that I would like to personally thank that helped me throughout my journey in and out of game

@Orchid

@alfaro714

@Cloned

@Midamaru

@Dredd

@CoZi

@YankingDeez

@Monkeysz

@MnM Skittles

@House.

@william

Does this mean I am done with asylum?

No, absolutely not. I don't think I could quit even if I wanted to. lol

So cheers to all you people that make this community go 'round. Much love, much respect. Thank you for everything <3

Edited by Roicesb
becuz william needs to validate his relevance through me
BioHazard, .Sean, JAY1HP and 28 others like this
Just now, Roicesb said:

Im sorry @House. and the many others I didn't tag haha I popped some champagne and am a little tipsy now. If you follow me on snapchat you already know

sc : @roicesb

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyxyyyyyyyyyyd

5 hours ago, Roicesb said:

As some already know, about 2 years ago I was arrested and spent a little over a year in court. I was finally sentenced and eventually placed on house arrest.

I would like to thank everyone in this community, even the haters, for giving me a place to exist and feel welcomed. Being involved with this community over the past 2 years (ish) helped keep my focus on staying out of trouble which I am forever grateful for. I maintained staying clean and out of trouble and today I graduated and I'm ready to take the next step in life. I have learned an immense amount from my experiences and wish nothing more than to share with open ears to help anyone I can, in and out of game. This community means the world to me. I grew up here being a ratty and obnoxious combat logging shit bag and eventually got my act together and have made many friends here that helped me enjoy my time while I was dealing with some harsh realities. 

I can not express my gratitude and love for this community enough. Even if you hated me, in one way or another, you helped me, whether you like it or not.  

If any of you ever need help or someone to talk to, do not hesitate to reach out. Contrary to popular belief, and rightfully so, I am not always an asshole. 

Below are some ppl that I would like to personally thank that helped me throughout my journey in and out of game

@Orchid

@alfaro714

@Cloned

@Midamaru

@Dredd

@CoZi

@YankingDeez

@Monkeysz

@MnM Skittles

@House.

@william

So cheers to all you people that make this community go 'round. Much love, much respect. Thank you for everything <3

Definitely feel you there, went through a similar situation..Congratulations

4 hours ago, Roicesb said:

@Orchid

@alfaro714

@Cloned

@Midamaru

@Dredd

@CoZi

@YankingDeez

@Monkeysz

@MnM Skittles

@House.

@william

I feel like its a bit personal to tell people who you dont even know this type of information? but i guess its your life not mine