Crafting guns

1 hour ago, Slayin said:

Maybe new players or people that like to fight turfs also it would give black market production a bit more traffic

No incentive to craft because the demand prices arent even that absurd. Even more so when we're talking about guns that have unlimited supply

On 3/6/2017 at 0:46 PM, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Depending on the ingredients I would and then use them for drug running and just for the fun of them.  Using the same shit all the time is boring and I like my crates to be loaded with all kinds of guns.  

True that

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2017 at 11:09 AM, Gnashes said:

Hey, I'm all for adding more stuff to craft. People seem to forget that it can go into demand once it's craftable.

I don't see the reason to make them more expensive by adding demand, you already know that those guns will always be in high demand because crafting them probably wouldn't make a lot of money.  But even if you insist on adding demand prices to them but they are craftable, I'm all for it.  So long as the ingredients aren't ridiculous like some are.   Dat two less diamonds for an AKM totally makes me want to craft them over an AK-12.