Tanoa Montage #2

34 minutes ago, Nikoteen said:

1. Most of these kills are you shooting them in the back.

2. Other half is you killing us holster running.

3. Shooting us as we land in our humming birds.

Fam, im not talking shit. I simply asked for some tips if you don't mind can you please talk shit some where else. 

Wesly likes this
21 hours ago, Nikoteen said:

1. Most of these kills are you shooting them in the back.

2. Other half is you killing us holster running.

3. Shooting us as we land in our humming birds.

This kid has gone from atleast 97 warkills to 190+ doing almost nothing but killing you stupid mongol kids. Regardless of how bad of a player Ferk is, you're x10 worse. Shut your mouth trash.

Edited by W00bzy
Ferknight likes this
1 hour ago, W00bzy said:

#RIP E-Dubble

Edit: I'M WATCHING THE MONTAGE, BRO YOU NEED TO LEARN TO WEAR A CARRIER LITE. NOTHING ELSE. STOP WEARING THOSE RANDOM FUCKING VESTS.

Please note that tanoa consists of fights 5 to 500 meters within that range your enemy is gonna land atleast 2-3 shots (unless they potato) unlike altis where alot of fights seem to consist of 5 to 900 meters. They will probably hit 1 shot from 800meters which gives you enough time to get into cover considering it takes a second for the bullet to reach you. So the enemy has to think a second ahead of you. Unlike tanoa where the bullets hit you the 0.15 seconds after the bullet is shot. So even though I get one tapped without a carrier lite its wasting less money. But lets say I did have a carrier lite I would just tank like an extra bullet then die. So I would be wasting an extra 4.7k on a carrier lite that wouldnt really do much. Eventually that carrier lite cost adds up. 

Edited by Ferknight

Please note that tanoa consists of fights 5 to 500 meters within that range your enemy is gonna land atleast 2-3 shots (unless they potato) unlike altis where alot of fights seem to consist of 5 to 900 meters. They will probably hit 1 shot from 800meters which gives you enough time to get into cover considering it takes a second for the bullet to reach you. So the enemy has to think a second ahead of you. Unlike tanoa where the bullets hit you the 0.15 seconds after the bullet is shot. So even though I get one tapped without a carrier lite its wasting less money. But lets say I did have a carrier lite I would just tank like an extra bullet then die. So I would be wasting an extra 4.7k on a carrier lite that wouldnt really do much. Eventually that carrier lite cost adds up. 

tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg

Not bad at all, keep up the good work. Enjoyed the montage ^^

Edited by Ryan Lee
Ferknight likes this