Katniss Everdeen

Good Morning Citizens of Altis,

It's your famous Winner of the 74th Annual Hunger Games.

I have been around Takistan, Chernarus, and Altis life before. I have finally returned here after a hiatus from the Arma environment. Now I am back and looking into joining the fair people of the Asylum. I have a friend or 2 who may be joining me on my adventures. So far I have picked apples, been killed/robbed at trader, and I have done jury duty like 4 times. There seems to be an over abundance of shooting and killing in Althira. I was shot for being naked and having apples. No police came to my aid, and no lawbreakers were punished. I did meet with a highly intelligent Paramedic. He directed me to the lovely land of Prygos. I have experimented with fishing and this boat I purchased, but I hope to move on, and establish a home, and wealth. For now, I am just looking to earn money and see what things there are new to the Asylum, that i've not experienced in other life communities.

I'll see you all out there, May the odds be ever in your favor,
Katniss, the fisher who is friendly.... 

Side Note: I must have won a sex change operation after winning the Hunger Games. I woke up in this male body, and I have no idea how to change it. Oh well. :)

Bama, Bishop, McMuffin and 5 others like this

Welcome, Asylum's great.

Like @Shalobee mentioned, people around Asylum tend to be more aggressive, though if you stay away from the right area's, you shouldn't get robbed or killed.

However, thats not always the case, there are lots of people who would help you out when you need it (I hear this guy named @Roicesb loves to help beginners out :kappa:).

If I could give you some advice, it would be to learn the map itself, Altis is pretty big and in order to get things done efficiently, you're going to need to know your way around the map.

There's lots to do on Asylum, browse around the forums and I'm sure you'll find something interesting :kappa:.

Good luck.

• 10 months later...