We need a tribute

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

Let's be real, Tiger has 7000 hours but people say you can't control recoil like thst because I can't he's hacking... Also what "admin" tested out the recoil? You don't play with the same settings, dpi, mouse, anything to your point is irrelevant. 

It takes 8000 hours to control recoil, common knowledge

Carson, Space, Noble and 7 others like this
1 minute ago, Shameless said:

Let's be real, Tiger has 7000 hours but people say you can't control recoil like thst because I can't he's hacking... Also what "admin" tested out the recoil? You don't play with the same settings, dpi, mouse, anything to your point is irrelevant. 

They will never tell you how he got caught soo 

Banning people off videoes is really hard to do, it have to be really blatant to spot it.

In CS its the same problem, we just had a situation in the Norwegian community that a player got banned for cheating over demo review. (Got unbanned when he appealed it tho.)

This is the shot he did that made him get banned (Was also some other stuff, but it was basicly this that started it all): 

https://youtu.be/9fbmuKmw6Ag?t=183 (If anyone wanted to see).

I guess its easier to spot aimassitance/pulldowns in arma, but you still need a shit-ton of evidence to actually ban someone for it. 

I personally think that the admins should show us the evidence they got on him. @Volunteer281

I'am not saying he was cheating or not, but that its hard banning someone off videos and bans could happen without the person actually cheating.

Edited by Undead Warrior
Just now, Undead Warrior said:

Banning people off videoes is really hard to do, it have to be really blatant to spot it.

In CS its the same problem, we just had a situation in the Norwegian community that a player got banned for cheating over demo review. (Got unbanned when he appealed it tho.)

This is the shot he did that made him get banned (Was also some other stuff, but it was basicly this that started it all): 

I guess its easier to spot aimassitance/pulldowns in arma, but you still need a shit-ton of evidence to actually ban someone for it. 

I personally think that the admins should show us the evidence they got on him. @Volunteer281

I'am not saying he was cheating or not, but that its hard banning someone off videos and bans could happen without the person actually cheating.

They're not going to show the evidence to everybody because it's none of your business.

4 minutes ago, massi said:

They're not going to show the evidence to everybody because it's none of your business.

And what's the reason for that?

If it actually is blatant evidence of him cheating why should they not share it?

Then its easier for his friends/people who don't think he was cheating to get over it. 

I'am not defending Tiger or anything, but it would be nice to know how many admins and the evidence they got on him.

Edited by Undead Warrior

I feel like Tiger doesn't cheat because we have had a whole-hearted, trustful, and beautiful openly gay relationship. He never left me or my sight due to the fact I followed him everywhere he went. Also, I would like to state it actually takes around 7643 hours to master pull-downs. 

11 minutes ago, Undead Warrior said:

I have literally watched every oddshot video under the sun and can honestly say that shot was fucking nutty but cheats? Nah. bit like tiger, guys nutty but doesn't cheat IMO

Just now, william said:

I have literally watched every oddshot video under the sun and can honestly say that shot was fucking nutty but cheats? Nah. bit like tiger, guys nutty but doesn't cheat IMO

Yep, CS is pretty fucked up and have always been fucked up with cheating. Atleast after it got so much money involved in the scene.

william likes this
Just now, william said:

Faceit is free tho so its still full of retards/trolls

Buy premium and play premium queue.

ESEA sucks that when you get to A-/A you can only two-man queue or you wont rankup and in A+ you will have to play alone to get points.

And you wont rankup in any rank if you are a 5 man stack.