(ß)oats And Hoes [S3] [Open]

13 hours ago, Lib514 said:

1. In-game alias?: Pedro Ribeiro

2. Location (country or state) & Age : 16 USA Maryland

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: 300 hours (past few months)

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Uninvited, FSA, Menendez Cartel (a few smaller gangs)

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) Cartels, sorry no examples

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): VDM, I was new to the server and life in general didn't understand it that well

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 4-6

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?:  I listen obidiently and never fail to respect authority, Im looking for a fun group and I will always be active, I enjoy the game very much and can financially support my self 

Accepted for trial. Try to play often to get those hours up. Will PM info.

4 minutes ago, Aaron2431 said:

Denied due to age. Apply when you're a little older. However you may come into TS and get a friends tag which will allow you to prove you are worth recruiting.

PM me if you wish to do this.

aaron your only 13 tho?

1. In-game alias?: Ecade

2. Location (country or state) & Age : New York

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: 6 months total on and off 

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: invictus 

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) I am pretty good at flying(airplanes) and great in CQC situations 

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Nope

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 4-7

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because I can bring fun role-play and I am a fast learner, I can adapt to your teachings. I am also good at CQC(played KOTH for awhile)

Just now, Ecade said:

1. In-game alias?: Ecade

2. Location (country or state) & Age : New York

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: 6 months total on and off 

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: invictus 

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) I am pretty good at flying(airplanes) and great in CQC situations 

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Nope

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 4-7

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because I can bring fun role-play and I am a fast learner, I can adapt to your teachings. I am also good at CQC(played KOTH for awhile)

HOURS?

1. In-game alias?:icemanxs

2. Location (country or state) & Age : US. 24

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: like a year. well i been off and on but i have a lot of experience

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?:Banana Street 

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples)Sniping .CQB.Cartels . being honest anything i can shoot someone

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):No

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 4-6 hours

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: well i have a lot hours on asylum and tons of experience from my past gangs. I'm the type of person that gets it done someone you can count on. I'm a team player. and i want to be apart of a team that's has fun and actually does something on the sever. 

Just now, icemanxs1o4 said:

1. In-game alias?:icemanxs

2. Location (country or state) & Age : US. 24

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: like a year. well i been off and on but i have a lot of experience

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?:Banana Street 

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples)Sniping .CQB.Cartels . being honest anything i can shoot someone

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):No

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 4-6 hours

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: well i have a lot hours on asylum and tons of experience from my past gangs. I'm the type of person that gets it done someone you can count on. I'm a team player. and i want to be apart of a team that's has fun and actually does something on the sever. 

How many hours roughly?

1. In-game alias?:?

2. Location (country or state) & Age : Israel and 15.5 (mature)

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: 3 years 

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Tribal / Outlaws / Solidarity / SGS / NIMRODS

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) sniping , cartels , pilot 

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): nope

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 5 

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I have a lot of knowledge about cartels/bank/fed/turf , i am a very good long range shooter and also very good at pilot.

I have Almost 3600 hours on arma 

1. In-game alias?:[tm]gum

2. Location (country or state) & Age :NJ 14

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?:140 hours

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?:N/A

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples)Sniping

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):ya exploiting because i didn't know u couldn't do the thing i did

7. How often do you play? (hours per day):4

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: i can bring support because i can support the hole team.

29 minutes ago, raptorinsnaity said:

1. In-game alias?:[tm]gum

2. Location (country or state) & Age :NJ 14

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?:140 hours

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?:N/A

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples)Sniping

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):ya exploiting because i didn't know u couldn't do the thing i did

7. How often do you play? (hours per day):4

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: i can bring support because i can support the hole team.

denied due to age

1. In-game alias?: Friedhelm Winter

2. Location (country or state) & Age : USA, 15

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: 300 hours

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: None

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) Sniping, clearing out buildings, I have done a few hot-drops.

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Yes, CL, bad internet connection. (once)

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 10

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I think I can bring diversity to the team and some experience. You should accept me because I may not be the best player but, I am willing to learn and I am always on to support other gang members.

20 minutes ago, Xander Zelman said:

1. In-game alias?: Friedhelm Winter

2. Location (country or state) & Age : USA, 15

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: 300 hours

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: None

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) Sniping, clearing out buildings, I have done a few hot-drops.

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Yes, CL, bad internet connection. (once)

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 10

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I think I can bring diversity to the team and some experience. You should accept me because I may not be the best player but, I am willing to learn and I am always on to support other gang members.

Accepted for trail. Will PM TS info.