(ß)oats And Hoes [S3] [Open]

1. In-game alias?: Turtle

2. Location (country or state) & Age : Chicago Illinois/ 14 Years of age

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?:i'd say about 300 Hours of my time was spent on asylum.

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Evolve, Anonymous. 

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) Cartels, and maybe sniping if not tired.

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Yes, I got banned for exploiting (Duping) on accident

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 10-15 hours a day.

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?:  I can capture cartels and help out robbing banks if needed, kidnaping and robbery's I can do as well.

6 minutes ago, RBGman1234 said:

1. In-game alias?: Turtle

2. Location (country or state) & Age : Chicago Illinois/ 14 Years of age

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?:i'd say about 300 Hours of my time was spent on asylum.

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Evolve, Anonymous. 

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) Cartels, and maybe sniping if not tired.

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Yes, I got banned for exploiting (Duping) on accident

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 10-15 hours a day.

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?:  I can capture cartels and help out robbing banks if needed, kidnaping and robbery's I can do as well.

Denied due to age. Sorry bro.

On 04/06/2017 at 7:39 PM, Rambo Willams said:

Alright i tried to apply on boats and hoes forums but it did not work so i will post it here

1. In-game alias?:Rambo willams

2. Location (country or state) & Age :Colorado and 13 years old (but mature)

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: maybe about 2 years since i stopped playing for a while and then came back.

4. Who Recruited You? (Not Required)

5. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: not really just Bamboo Unite

6. What are you best at? Sniping. For example  I have played a lot of sandbox and king of the hill and all i do is snipe. As a pilot im am pretty  good at flying but my landing is a little rusty. I can also teach people how to fly and take us to a destination with planes or heli.

7. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):never have been banned and not planning on being banned

8. How often do you play? (hours per day):4-5 or 5-6 hours a day

9. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I kinda told you what i can bring but i can teach how to fly and i can be a sniper or ground team. If you put me somewhere i can learn how to do the position and do it. All the games i have played i love sniping. You may thing because im 13 i can be un-mature and cant stick to task but i am committed to what i say. But i have not hit puberty yet and can be a squeaker but tell me what to do i will do it. 

PS: plz thing over weather or not i can join i really want to be in a gang that is  non stop working and is always online.

On 04/06/2017 at 7:46 PM, Aaron2431 said:

Denied due to age sorry.

Aw rip dude don't be put off by your age i know exactly how U feel , being denied just because of age which you can't change .  Don't ever let your age stop you agoing and don't give up because people call you squeaky it's not your choice your squeaky it's not your choice you have not hit puberty it's fine .  :-) 

7 minutes ago, Szolit said:

Aw rip dude don't be put off by your age i know exactly how U feel , being denied just because of age which you can't change .  Don't ever let your age stop you agoing and don't give up because people call you squeaky it's not your choice your squeaky it's not your choice you have not hit puberty it's fine .  :-) 

It's not about the "Squeakiness" Splitz, it's  about the maturatity factor. As well, a lot of us are older here and don't feel comfortable talking about some things with literal children around. We don't want to feel restricted as well as having to babysit people, other gangs are willing to accept people your age, just not us.

Just now, Treeontyn said:

It's not about the "Squeakiness" Splitz, it's  about the maturatity factor. As well, a lot of us are older here and don't feel comfortable talking about some things with literal children around. We don't want to feel restricted as well as having to babysit people, other gangs are willing to accept people your age, just not us.

A fucking men. I agree completely with Tree, we tried accepting younger members and all of a sudden the banter that we normally do like roasting people based on certain qualities goes out of the window due to the fact we have to make it PG friendly. I can handle squeakers it's just not when they laugh every time I say remotely rude. As Tree said it's about maturity, I normally offer younger members the chance to gain a "Friends" tag so they can play with us occasionally to prove they are mature enough however most don't stay around so I've given up with it.

Edited by Aaron2431
3 hours ago, Viper said:

#BackToTheOldBoatsAndHoes2K17

1. In-game alias?: Viper - Used to be in Boats and Hoes back in the very old days

2. Location (country or state) & Age : U.S. 16

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: Very Long

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Boats And Hoes, Scallywags, and Imperium

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) Cartels, Sniping, Somewhat Hot-Dropping and more...

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): No i have not

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 3-5

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I have a good personality, I have common sense, I feel I should be accepted into Boats And Hoes because I used to be in it back in the old days of asylum and also I can be a good contribution to the gang by being active and helping out a lot during cartels and back robberies etc...

Hours on asylum serverS?

15 hours ago, Viper said:

#BackToTheOldBoatsAndHoes2K17

1. In-game alias?: Viper - Used to be in Boats and Hoes back in the very old days

2. Location (country or state) & Age : U.S. 16

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: Very Long

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Boats And Hoes, Scallywags, and Imperium

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) Cartels, Sniping, Somewhat Hot-Dropping and more...

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): No i have not

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 3-5

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I have a good personality, I have common sense, I feel I should be accepted into Boats And Hoes because I used to be in it back in the old days of asylum and also I can be a good contribution to the gang by being active and helping out a lot during cartels and back robberies etc...

12 hours ago, Aaron2431 said:

Hours on asylum serverS?

Overridden and accepted, welcome back man, ill message you the ts

On 01/07/2017 at 0:46 AM, Treeontyn said:

Idk why ur annoyed dude I just wanted him to know that it doesn't matter his age or if he has hit puberty or not he you seem to have taken it the wrong way all I wanted to tell him was to not be disheartened by you denying him like you did to me for something that we cannot control 

Just now, Szolit said:

Idk why ur annoyed dude I just wanted him to know that it doesn't matter his age or if he has hit puberty or not he you seem to have taken it the wrong way all I wanted to tell him was to not be disheartened by you denying him like you did to me for something that we cannot control 

TBH even tho I'm not in the gang anymore, I didn't really feel like split was immature. If I were LT, I would give him a second chance.

13 hours ago, Treeontyn said:

Did you even read my full comment...

yeah I did, you said it's not just about the maturity factor. But, by saying that you don't feel comfortable talking about situations not suitable for younger people, you're talking about maturity. Let me elaborate, I guess. I meant that I didn't feel like Split was someone I had to censor myself around, because I thought he was mature enough. Again, this is just my opinion.

5 minutes ago, Pause said:

yeah I did, you said it's not just about the maturity factor. But, by saying that you don't feel comfortable talking about situations not suitable for younger people, you're talking about maturity. Let me elaborate, I guess. I meant that I didn't feel like Split was someone I had to censor myself around, because I thought he was mature enough. Again, this is just my opinion.

Forgot this wasn't a recruitment thread :)

59 minutes ago, Melvin2 said:

1. In-game alias?: Melvin

2. Location (country or state) & Age : Sweden ,14(mature)

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?:  600hrs (800hrs total playtime)

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Evolve, clarity and sgs

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) Cartels,Sniping,stripping cops and close combat.

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): no

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 3-15

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: Im a good shot, i got a good Kavala house to strip cops in, good at communication and callouts.

Denied due to age. Sorry.

4 hours ago, Pause said:

On 6/30/2017 at 7:46 PM, Treeontyn said:

As well, a lot of us are older here and don't feel comfortable talking about some things with literal children around.

No I am not talking about maturity. There are moral factors involved in which you obviously don't understand as you are fairly young as well. If someone who is 13 or even 14 y/o is in a conversation with us 20 y/o they are impressionable as hell. And therefore our conversations can actually have an impact on how they behave outside of this game. We don't want know Sally School Shooters because we were joking about how killing people is fun.

I don't understand how you think maturity and some of us here being literally twice their age the same thing but w/e you keep being dense.

Edited by Treeontyn
6 minutes ago, Treeontyn said:

No I am not talking about maturity. There are moral factors involved in which you obviously don't understand as you are fairly young as well. If someone who is 13 or even 14 y/o is in a conversation with us 20 y/o they are impressionable as hell. And therefore our conversations can actually have an impact on how they behave outside of this game. We don't want know Sally School Shooters because we were joking about how killing people is fun.

I don't understand how you think maturity and some of us here being literally twice their age the same thing but w/e you keep being dense.

holy shit homie its cool, no need to get frustrated

I didn't expect you to act, was just voicing my opinion

• 2 weeks later...

1. In-game alias?: Towelie

2. Location (country or state) & Age : United States of America, 16

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: About 2 years under different names, Ex: Sumthin Wong, Hiiper, Hyper, L Church, Towelie

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Medellin Cartel, Black Diamonds, Outfits (new), Rebel Guard, Virtue, Virtuous (My own gang), and Atlas. In no particular order.

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) Cartels, I know most if not all of the locations and I can take them easy by myself or with a team.

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Yes I have been banned for RDM a few times (Not initiating with a mic), and duping a whole back.

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): About 4-5 hours a day.

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I believe I can bring a certain set of small team tactics and possible known locations to the team. I am also a decent shot but at about 600 meters it may go downhill. I am a skilled rebel and bounty hunter.

Edited by Towelie
wollie35 likes this
8 hours ago, Towelie said:

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: About 2 years under different names, Ex: Sumthin Wong, Hiiper, Hyper, L Church, Towelie

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Medellin Cartel, Black Diamonds, Outfits (new), Rebel Guard, Virtue, Virtuous (My own gang), and Atlas. In no particular order.

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) Cartels, I know most if not all of the locations and I can take them easy by myself or with a team.

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Yes I have been banned for RDM a few times (Not initiating with a mic), and duping a whole back.

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I believe I can bring a certain set of small team tactics and possible known locations to the team. I am also a decent shot but at about 600 meters it may go downhill. I am a skilled rebel and bounty hunter.

+1 , i don't know him or anything but I love his name reminds me of south park hehe, towelie for life ;) 

11 hours ago, Towelie said:

+1 good shooter and fun to play with

15 hours ago, Towelie said:

+1 

On 7/21/2017 at 1:33 AM, Towelie said:

bumperino

On 10/07/2017 at 1:24 AM, Pause said:

TBH even tho I'm not in the gang anymore, I didn't really feel like split was immature. If I were LT, I would give him a second chance.

Thanks man it means a lot that SOME people trust me and know that I am mature 

On 01/07/2017 at 0:54 AM, Aaron2431 said:

A fucking men. I agree completely with Tree, we tried accepting younger members and all of a sudden the banter that we normally do like roasting people based on certain qualities goes out of the window due to the fact we have to make it PG friendly. I can handle squeakers it's just not when they laugh every time I say remotely rude. As Tree said it's about maturity, I normally offer younger members the chance to gain a "Friends" tag so they can play with us occasionally to prove they are mature enough however most don't stay around so I've given up with it.

You tried accepting younger members I got accepted as a younger member I was literally told I got kicked because of my shot to my face in ts then told it was actually my age. Also I don't know anyone that had a grudge with me since I was young in EU times we had jokes about matth grooming me and shit it was hilarious. Clearly u did not have to keep it PG around me. Honestly all I wanted to do in that gang is joke around with mr12inch and matth have fun doing cartels if u ask either of them they did not have to keep it PG around me like your saying that you have to keep everything PG when u didn't. 

22 hours ago, Szolit said:

Thanks man it means a lot that SOME people trust me and know that I am mature 

You tried accepting younger members I got accepted as a younger member I was literally told I got kicked because of my shot to my face in ts then told it was actually my age. Also I don't know anyone that had a grudge with me since I was young in EU times we had jokes about matth grooming me and shit it was hilarious. Clearly u did not have to keep it PG around me. Honestly all I wanted to do in that gang is joke around with mr12inch and matth have fun doing cartels if u ask either of them they did not have to keep it PG around me like your saying that you have to keep everything PG when u didn't. 

Bro please keep this thread to recruitment, Stop constantly commenting on conversations simple due to the fact you are unhappy about the way things are. It's life end of.
P.S. I wasn't aware of this "grooming" joke