Squeaker Patrol with CM - CLOSED

1 hour ago, Olio said:

So we all know the APD has an age requirement to be a full time officer of the law, damn them!!!! But good news, you have a chance to play as a Cadet with myself for a weekend to spice up your civilian/rebel life. Your prize winning weekend will involve spending time with your's truly and possibly @Zoex because I'll force him to help, experiencing the life of a cadet where you will get to interact with community members in a way you haven't been able to before. At the completion of the experience you will go back to your regular squeaker duties as a civ/rebel and maybe a signed mouse pad by myself, Paratus or Sheep you get to pick. You will not remain an officer. There will be several slots so act now!

Fill out this form and you will be notified if you were selected via forum message!

Only requirement is that you must have played on our server for 90 days to qualify.

https://goo.gl/forms/4cCtdqEHCaJ6gNgG2

Do they have to do the interview and exam in order to do so?

2 minutes ago, Chris Preuninger said:

Do they have to do the interview and exam in order to do so?

Nope just basic knowledge from being on the server for awhile and reading over the policies etc. They will always have myself or someone by their sides.

10 minutes ago, Olio said:

Nope just basic knowledge from being on the server for awhile and reading over the policies etc. They will always have myself or someone by their sides.

@Olio So you don't need to be on and I can play with liutenants or whatever how you spell that shit, because i'm GMT+4 and looking at your profile you're American,so the chance of both of us being online is the same chance of Monopoly getting laid.

Edited by Katheeri
retarded format
Just now, Katheeri said:

@Olio So you don't need to be on and I can play with liutenants or whatever how you spell that shit, because i'm GMT+4 and looking at your profile you're American,so the chance of both of us being online is the same chance of Monopoly getting laid.

We will look into EU times and see what we can do. 

Reformed Katheeri likes this
1 hour ago, Katheeri said:

Blacklisted

Do not reapply 

Patato, Scott, BlackShot and 5 others like this
23 minutes ago, Katheeri said:

GET EM SON!

23 minutes ago, Katheeri said:

:pogchamp: :flame: God rest Monopoly's sex life

Olivia likes this
2 hours ago, Olio said:

So we all know the APD has an age requirement to be a full time officer of the law, damn them!!!! But good news, you have a chance to play as a Cadet with myself for a weekend to spice up your civilian/rebel life. Your prize winning weekend will involve spending time with your's truly and possibly @Deazy Johnson because I'll force him to help, experiencing the life of a cadet where you will get to interact with community members in a way you haven't been able to before. At the completion of the experience you will go back to your regular squeaker duties as a civ/rebel and maybe a signed mouse pad by myself, Paratus or Sheep you get to pick. You will not remain an officer. There will be several slots so act now!

Fill out this form and you will be notified if you were selected via forum message!

Only requirement is that you must have played on our server for 90 days to qualify.

https://goo.gl/forms/4cCtdqEHCaJ6gNgG2

what if im 9 year old :shrug: