Goodbye Good Friends :(

Clowryy

While I was back for brief period some of you might know me as Clowry, Clow, Heisenberg, Tony Stark. But due to complications in real life I've decided to hang up my keyboard for now. I lost the love of my life of 6 years just 2 weeks ago and I just don't have the same feeling about gaming again, I just don't find it fun right now, it was the same for period after my dad passed nearly 2 years ago, I wish I could of stayed for longer but it's just not the same, I bounced back before so hopefully I will again. 

Im in the process of selling off my rig and as much drugs as I can get my hands on as I'm immigrating to Spain for work in 3 weeks as a business opportunity came about and I need to keep my mind occupied (drugs are bad mmkay) 

I don't know how long I'll be gone or if I'll ever return but for the short spell I was back I'd just like to thank @Sojobo, @Kelly, @Meow, @George, @Micheal schmeichel for making me feel welcomed back to the community and to anyone else who I'm forgetting thank you to. I've done so much drugs in the last 2 weeks I'm surprised I even remembered that many of you, so yeah all I can say is thanks and hopefully we get to play again one day...

Clowry <3 

George, Dressbuck, Andrew and 12 others like this
Just now, George said:

Your snapchat stories are alwaya fucking insane, good luck with life dude, was a hell of a fun time playing with you while I got the chance :(

I told you man we're pretty crazy over here in Ireland and been a drug dealer your in for a real treat as well haha, you too man it was a pretty great time 

George likes this
39 minutes ago, Casey Anthony said:

So you can find me next time! Try not to leave us for too long but you know how to keep in touch! It was fun times. Going to miss you around here! :(

You should be named in this post to I just couldn't find your name I'm sorry :( you've my snapchat anyway I'm sure you'll see some crazy shit on there and I hope we can play again one day too :D

Casey Anthony likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...