FSA Propaganda

I'm crying!!!! This is amazing, great idea and group! 

Let me tell my tale of fsa.

0ne of my favorite (and first) memories of asylum; 1.5 years ago; was when I was house shopping at north rebel and I found an AFK FSA member standing at their house. Instead of just shooting him I asked him if he knew of any good "rebel" houses for sale.

He pulled his mk and shot me dead and chopped my wasp m-900.

Kidding. Actually, he didn't; he did,however, ask me if he could fly around and shop with me. I'm pretty sure he was afk the entire time; because he didn't say much (and I'm sure I felt obligated to entertain him, making small talk and such.) until we finally found the perfect house in Paniagia. Except I couldn't afford it. The m-900 was the bigger chunk of the massive 100k check I got from processing diamonds. 

He broke his 15 minute silence "how much are you short?"

"About 40 k" I said....

He handed me 100k cash. "Enjoy this island. Stay awhile" (We were nowhere near an ATM, let alone not once had we stopped at one for him to pull money"

And he logged out.

That guy is the only reason I stayed on asylum. I never forgot his name. @Bilal Battu

Huan Lee, Bilal Battu, J1M and 3 others like this
16 hours ago, Professor Pericles said:

I'm crying!!!! This is amazing, great idea and group! 

Let me tell my tale of fsa.

0ne of my favorite (and first) memories of asylum; 1.5 years ago; was when I was house shopping at north rebel and I found an AFK FSA member standing at their house. Instead of just shooting him I asked him if he knew of any good "rebel" houses for sale.

He pulled his mk and shot me dead and chopped my wasp m-900.

Kidding. Actually, he didn't; he did,however, ask me if he could fly around and shop with me. I'm pretty sure he was afk the entire time; because he didn't say much (and I'm sure I felt obligated to entertain him, making small talk and such.) until we finally found the perfect house in Paniagia. Except I couldn't afford it. The m-900 was the bigger chunk of the massive 100k check I got from processing diamonds. 

He broke his 15 minute silence "how much are you short?"

"About 40 k" I said....

He handed me 100k cash. "Enjoy this island. Stay awhile" (We were nowhere near an ATM, let alone not once had we stopped at one for him to pull money"

And he logged out.

That guy is the only reason I stayed on asylum. I never forgot his name. @Bilal Battu

This brought a tear to my eye :FeelsBadMan:

Alec-I and Professor Pericles like this