It should be made that the benefits from cartels (ie cheaper guns from arms) don't get taken away from you until the cartel has been taken down to 0%.

I'd have a million dollars worth of meth for all the times I have been processing with drug and then bam 1 minute contested = them damn methheads taking a cut :/

There's been a few posts about this before. I think the reset timer would be the solution. Instead of it being 15 minutes, make it 30-45 minutes.

Gives almost enough time to reap the benefits before you have to go fight again.

I'd even say to cut it down to 3 caps of each cartel per restart. So that the AFK cappers are at more risk when they go to a contested cartel, can't expect no-one to show up in one of the three timeslots for that cartel.

Blake Kingsin, : ) and Eric916 like this

+1 I do not comment much on posts but I hate it when people go troll tap it down to 90% so you loose the perk. Also by the time you cap it and go pull a box and start doing drugs, the timer is up and 99.99% of the time it starts to get taken by someone else and you loose the perk. I agree it should let us keep the perk til 0% or increase perk timer. 

DankBud likes this
25 minutes ago, BishopActual said:

There's been a few posts about this before. I think the reset timer would be the solution. Instead of it being 15 minutes, make it 30-45 minutes.

Gives almost enough time to reap the benefits before you have to go fight again.

I'd even say to cut it down to 3 caps of each cartel per restart. So that the AFK cappers are at more risk when they go to a contested cartel, can't expect no-one to show up in one of the three timeslots for that cartel.

Totally agree with the longer timer or a certain amount of times a cartel can be capped. I'm totally down to fight but I would like to use what I fought for

2 hours ago, BishopActual said:

+1

On 3/14/2017 at 6:13 PM, Treeontyn said:

... Make money off fights are you high? If you are suggesting cartel fighting (the dirty money) can be substantial enough to keep up your finances high you are very autistic:fail:

solo cap I did made off with a ifrit and the dm, do it with 2 other people if u want back in the hardline days we used to do that 2 We made off with a orca and ifrit and 55K dm to split among each other its easy to make money you must be high, try it before you question it.

Edited by Brendon Smith
34 minutes ago, Brendon Smith said:

solo cap I did made off with a ifrit and the dm, do it with 2 other people if u want back in the hardline days we used to do that 2 We made off with a orca and ifrit and 55K dm to split among each other its easy to make money you must be high, try it before you question it.

You are talking about singular situations that aren't going to happen every cartel you fight. You're telling me every cartel you've ever fought you made out with an ifrit or orca? Every time? Brandon weren't you in imperium??? Anyways especially if said gang comes at you with 8-10 people when it is just the two or 3 of you? Goodluck if at arms or any other place that isn't a big tower push and especially with your shot lol. So on that side you need more people to help defend certain positions, let's say 6 of you for your sake cause you and your friends are all so god tier. 100k dirty money if you lucky, what 40k chop on ifrit? So that is 23k each person... oh jheesh you got your loadout back... again not enough to keep finances stable smh.

Sure cartels are meant about the fight, but they are also about the incentive to fight them. The dirty money is capped off at 100k and with that its fucking dirty money. All I'm asking is to let gangs keep the benefits until the cartel has been brought down to 0%. That is technically when you don't have ownership of it anyways(you don't get the pings after that) so it just makes damn sense! Don't get what you're not seeing by this...

1 hour ago, Treeontyn said:

You are talking about singular situations that aren't going to happen every cartel you fight. You're telling me every cartel you've ever fought you made out with an ifrit or orca? Every time? Brandon weren't you in imperium??? Anyways especially if said gang comes at you with 8-10 people when it is just the two or 3 of you? Goodluck if at arms or any other place that isn't a big tower push and especially with your shot lol. So on that side you need more people to help defend certain positions, let's say 6 of you for your sake cause you and your friends are all so god tier. 100k dirty money if you lucky, what 40k chop on ifrit? So that is 23k each person... oh jheesh you got your loadout back... again not enough to keep finances stable smh.

Sure cartels are meant about the fight, but they are also about the incentive to fight them. The dirty money is capped off at 100k and with that its fucking dirty money. All I'm asking is to let gangs keep the benefits until the cartel has been brought down to 0%. That is technically when you don't have ownership of it anyways(you don't get the pings after that) so it just makes damn sense! Don't get what you're not seeing by this...

Does it matter what gangs I was in? imperium was a good starter gang for me and what about my shot? Idk what the fuck you have been doing to not make money but Iv been doing fine no need to make money, but then again im not a cop so Its not my nature to die a lot and even if I do die 21/2/4 times I end up getting a revive or spawning in hospital. So say what you want but cartels have been working in my favor, and on top of that no we dont always make off with orcas and ifrits, usually its just the DM we get 

Edited by Brendon Smith
8 hours ago, Brendon Smith said:

Does it matter what gangs I was in? imperium was a good starter gang for me and what about my shot? Idk what the fuck you have been doing to not make money but Iv been doing fine no need to make money, but then again im not a cop so Its not my nature to die a lot and even if I do die 21/2/4 times I end up getting a revive or spawning in hospital. So say what you want but cartels have been working in my favor, and on top of that no we dont always make off with orcas and ifrits, usually its just the DM we get 

I'm done arguing this with you as you still have yet to answer my question and doubt you ever will. Don't like ramblers:))

Edited by Treeontyn
On 13.3.2017 at 10:38 PM, BishopActual said:

That would be fucking cancer for cartel fighters everytime someone caps the cartel you have to wait for so long to start contesting again...

: ) likes this
5 hours ago, Mathy said:

That would be fucking cancer for cartel fighters everytime someone caps the cartel you have to wait for so long to start contesting again...

I agree with this I do not want this at all, just want to be able to keep benefits of cartel until it technically isn't yours anymore ! (0%)

8 hours ago, Mathy said:

Not just 90% Down, Full 20minute cap. It gives time to recuperate, I guess you don't understand that cartels have purposes. I don't know about you, but when I cap drug, I want to run drugs. Not get to where I'm going and already have it be 90% down. Cartel fights are already fucking cancer. 

If you lose the fight and it caps, you were probably not doing something right to begin with. Come back to the fight when the reset is done.

Edited by BishopActual
Treeontyn likes this

+1 on topic

9 hours ago, Treeontyn said:

Massi I'm not going to start with you here, you guys already make sidechat aids with your toxicity...

+1 on that (not all of u tho, but massi u can be pretty darn toxic)

Spoiler

Even tho we also got ours who can play toxic xD

Edited by wollie35
Treeontyn likes this
  • 4 weeks later...

+1 happens all the time with myself and @Biground Doing meth,an find out no one is there or a kavala rat with a sdar just because he got bored. Then your stuck making cocktails until you cap it again and if they don't come back after you leave to go finish.

Little off subject title..

Also saw a few comments about cartels not being a stable way to make or maintain a fair cashflow between gangs/members with it being capped at 100k,kinda going out the box here on this,but what if it wasn't capped at 100k (nothing in mind for a cap atm) and it would/could just keep producing to force or have a greater chance for more gangs to want to fight the other gangs weather outnumbered or not..main reason I say this is cause I've been seeing a lot of gang life is dead and no one fights cartels anymore because its not worth the potential loss for the 100k,so in return people just do other things or just lose interest period. I don't wanna suggest more perks for owning a cartel since you already get gang perks turf perks and get to keep what would go into cartel when you own it,but would it help the gang life or create more incentive to fight for a cartel?

Edited by DankBud
typo
HotWings likes this
On 3/13/2017 at 5:29 PM, Treeontyn said:

It should be made that the benefits from cartels (ie cheaper guns from arms) don't get taken away from you until the cartel has been taken down to 0%.

I'd have a million dollars worth of meth for all the times I have been processing with drug and then bam 1 minute contested = them damn methheads taking a cut :/

+1 keep it 15 mins (or maybe 20-25 mins) until it can get capped but make it so that you keep the benefits until it hits 0% @gnashes

29 minutes ago, HotWings said:

I like the idea of keeping benefits until 0% to protect the owning gang from trolls.  Theres be a few times where I go contest just to jack with people.  Too easy to troll gangs the way it is.

yeah literally a whole minute and then you have to spend a whole fucking 30 mins of putting all ur meth and shit up fly all the way to drug... etc. yea +1

HotWings likes this