New bounty system

Hey everyone so everyone who plays as  a rebel knows how annoying bounty hunters can be, you kill them,they come back until they get you and usually they still do profit ( if you have a big bounty) so my suggestion is if PLAYER 1 has PLAYER 2's bounty and PLAYER 1 goes after PLAYER 2 and PLAYER 2 kills PLAYER 1, PLAYER 1 will have failed on arresting PLAYER 2 and won't be able to get his bounty again for a certain time ( i would recommend 30 minutes), but still if you have a bounty hunting gang you can just get a friend to have PLAYER 1's bounty but this will be more fair and less annoying... PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK, I HONESTLY THINK THAT'S SOMETHING WORTH IMPLEMENTING!

Edited by Abu Bakar Bashir
Blake Kingsin and Ghouh like this
1 hour ago, Abu Bakar Bashir said:

Hey everyone so everyone who plays as  a rebel knows how annoying bounty hunters can be, you kill them,they come back until they get you and usually they still do profit ( if you have a big bounty) so my suggestion is if PLAYER 1 has PLAYER 2's bounty and PLAYER 1 goes after PLAYER 2 and PLAYER 2 kills PLAYER 1, PLAYER 1 will have failed on arresting PLAYER 2 and won't be able to get his bounty again for a certain time ( i would recommend 30 minutes), but still if you have a bounty hunting gang you can just get a friend to have PLAYER 1's bounty but this will be more fair and less annoying... PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK, I HONESTLY THINK THAT'S SOMETHING WORTH IMPLEMENTING!

just make it so if you kill a bounty hunter that has your bounty they lose it. That's all you needed to say

Edited by Ardi Emma
Patato, BioHazard, FudgeR and 1 other like this

I do fight cartels not a lot cause not all of my gang members are on and when you are talking about rebel and fighting cartels LOL when you tired and applying British empire and joined the first cartel you don't know any tact coms which I'm pretty sure @Ferknight can send the video of you raging cause  you got raped at the cartel yo ferk mind sending the video please <3 thanks 

Edited by Sergey Shoygu
4 minutes ago, Sergey Shoygu said:

I do fight cartels not a lot cause not all of my gang members are on and when you are talking about rebel and fighting cartels LOL when you tired and applying British empire and joined the first cartel you don't know any tact coms which I'm pretty sure @Ferknight can send the video of you raging cause  you got raped at the cartel yo ferk mind sending the video please <3 thanks 

Never raged and don't talk shit only thing you do is stay on the forums, go get a decent gang and fight me

Just now, Abu Bakar Bashir said:

Never raged and don't talk shit only thing you do is stay on the forums, go get a decent gang and fight me

Lol I didn't talk shit I said -1 listen sweet get a decent gang lol I find funny how you talk shit but my boys armed forces @BlackShot @iLegend Those cunts allowed you to play on their training server and show cqc cause you don't know jackshit talking about a decent gang LOL you got denied on a lot gang applications I didn't even apply for one I made my own gang we might not be as good like other gangs but we're trying to improve but there a lot better then you I don't go around lying about my age to get in a gang soo tyvm

ILegend and BioHazard like this
Just now, Abu Bakar Bashir said:

@Sergey Shoygu get a decent gang? i'm in fsa dumbass ... I'm ignoring on the forums all you do is talk shit and i'm good friends with @General Baked Potatoes. Don't talk about something you don't have a clue about

Ohh how did you get into fsa lying about your age haha your funny lol I'm done talking about this before I get put on mod -Q LOL btw how did you age so fast

20 minutes ago, Abu Bakar Bashir said:

@Sergey Shoygu get a decent gang? i'm in fsa dumbass ... I'm ignoring on the forums all you do is talk shit and i'm good friends with @General Baked Potatoes. Don't talk about something you don't have a clue about

tALKING SHIT i MIGHT AGREE lol you asked for our feedback inbred so I gave you an feedback isn't that what you asked for?? 

10 hours ago, Budbringer said:

Just softlog every now and then, and all BHs with your bounty will lose it ;)

I normally do that when I'm stranded and running somewhere like on Arms island running 3km I'll just soft long every 3-5 mins so bounty hunters can't come and get me since I'm jogging so slow.