Farewell Haphazard

Awwwwwwww Man!  i just saw this :(

I had some fun ass times playing on the servers with you buddy!!  Especially that night you left @BaDaBiNg_10-8's ifrit in kavala, because it had a flat tire "Come on man!! Don't leave my ifrit man!, come on Hap"!! :pogchamp:  Also, had a blast playing cop with you, can you please send me that cop load out!! https://gyazo.com/a625db3e4ac369c8a42cd8a940f9b4bb  I will wear it in your honor!

Anyway, hope to see you around @HapHazard !!

Don't be a stranger, o7 buddy.

Subaru

On 3/15/2017 at 0:01 AM, HapHazard said:

I was super Salty on the inside. lol.

I've always tried to be super chill in all my interactions, and not try to force people to "respect" my authority, except of course in certain situations when its needed. I've always been a strong believer of Earning peoples respect rather then Demanding it, and tried my best to do so during my time as an admin.

When people respect others out of fear of punishment or because they are in a position of authority, it's not respect, it is just fear. When people respect others because of who they are as a person, that is really what respect is. It's been sometime since I came across someone who has felt the same as me on this.

HapHazard and Buckwalter like this