Police respawn

@Budbringer
Because everytime i play and i come in a firefight with cops the cop almost back before u get a chance to move away before.
Should maby make the cop cant respawn at a HQ within 3-5 km from there they dead.
It just a susggestion for i dont like the cop come that fast back after dead.
And the u kill like 5 cops twice and the still come back u and u lose becasu the just respawn and now where u are 

massi and LuxCapere like this
55 minutes ago, Ebba said:

Reduce police reapawn.

Suggetes that cop need to wait the dead time for respawn.
Just 2 or 3 limit repawn each town.

Dear Ebba

I think that its cool if each cop gets like on respawn to said town every like 10 mins or so. Not to make raiding an HQ easy or anything, but not to make a cop zerg

Ebba likes this

This is like the 123 rd time this as been Suggested in the last like 2-3 years since the server was up. The only reason this is not going to happen is cause there are more Players then there are Cops on the server for every 10-30 players there are maybe like 1-3 Cops. Just saying so you know Why this is never going to Happen. I am not trying to Bash the Idea I think it could work in fact I like the Idea. It is just if there were a lot more cops playing then I see this Idea Coming into play.

Would be too easy but I do think that if a cop dies within say 1km from a HQ a timer would be cool (just like if you would die in a HQ you get a timer) because katheeri and I (mostly Katheeri :kappa:)  wiped the cops near the gas station at air hq and within less than a minute they came back swarming us. Definitely OP in some cases and I do think that it would be interesting to look into. 

Edited by massi
LuxCapere likes this
On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 10:18 PM, Ebba said:

@Budbringer
Because everytime i play and i come in a firefight with cops the cop almost back before u get a chance to move away before.
Should maby make the cop cant respawn at a HQ within 3-5 km from there they dead.
And the u kill like 5 cops twice and the still come back u and u lose becasu the just respawn and now where u are 

Seems like a personal problem.:kermit:

On 3/15/2017 at 6:18 PM, Ebba said:

@Budbringer

You hang out in kavala police can respawn in kavala hq ( Its different at every other hq as far as spawning back when you die in or just right outside) as many times as we need just because it is so far from other HQ´s and it is a killing hotspot for newbs don´t fix it if it ain´t broke.

@Ebba The system is just fine how it is. Cops have enough of a struggle dealing with bounty hunter gangs and rebel gangs who out number and out power the cops 9 times out of 10.

You cannot expect game mechanics to change to give yourself an unfair advantage. I would suggest altering your tactics.