Montage 4

11 minutes ago, Jwilly said:

not making anymore montages until some real fights come back

My dude, Barely anyone in this community anymore remembers or was there for a "real fight"

A real fight was a 25v25 where the orca wasn't a pile of sheet metal and you landed in the middle of the cartel and fought for hours.

The fights this community now knows is 9v6 where the 9 defend and the 6 sit 2 klicks out from the cartel in ifrits and push after 45 minutes of sidechat talk and all of them upload a different shitty montage to the forums showing how many kills they got in 8 days of non stop playing.

lol me "who the fuck isnt hexed?! who is that next to you wollie?"

"i dont see anyone..."

"im looking right at him hes right fuckin in front of the bush you are hidin....it's temper! the fuck woll....." *shoots midstep & dies*

"omfg wollie.."

*wollie dies*

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Maple De Leaf likes this
17 hours ago, W00bzy said:

My dude, Barely anyone in this community anymore remembers or was there for a "real fight"

A real fight was a 25v25 where the orca wasn't a pile of sheet metal and you landed in the middle of the cartel and fought for hours.

The fights this community now knows is 9v6 where the 9 defend and the 6 sit 2 klicks out from the cartel in ifrits and push after 45 minutes of sidechat talk and all of them upload a different shitty montage to the forums showing how many kills they got in 8 days of non stop playing.

I'll just say this 

group cap

shit servers

Main rotor script 

Edited by Monkeysz
Jwilly likes this