Arma Patch and 64bit

All the servers have now been updated. As for 64bit executables on the server, Paratus is hoping to get it done yet this week (no guarantees), BUT this just depends on how big of a job it will be to convert everything over....and the issues with the below starting to unfold.

Paratus is aware of the following issues with the update:

• Spawning in giving you a random loadout.
  • Houses placed by Devs can not be opened.
  • Cocaine pit suddenly has a wall around it.
  • AIs being created when leaving the server. (BI ISSUE - per BI Dev)
Spoiler

BOG1Ddt.jpg

Just now, Olio said:

All the servers have now been updated. As for 64bit executables on the server, Paratus is hoping to get it done yet this week (no guarantees), BUT this just depends on how big of a job it will be to convert everything over.

Shit, he's knucking down for Asylum, damn.

3 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

I am very excited for 64 bit. It may fix all the problems in terms of allocation or it may do nothing at all. Can't wait to see though from a curious stand point 

One thing for almost certain:  memleaks will take much longer to occur since the more ram you have, the more time it will take to use that ram up. 

Um, I am having issues where It wont let me load the game anymore, I disabled my firewall and everything but it wont load, does anyone have ideas? The launcher wont load it gives be some this error code :

the exception unknown software exception (0xc06d007e) occurred in the application at location 0xfdb5a06d

Anyone know?

4 hours ago, Olio said:

All the servers have now been updated. As for 64bit executables on the server, Paratus is hoping to get it done yet this week (no guarantees), BUT this just depends on how big of a job it will be to convert everything over....and the issues with the below starting to unfold.

Paratus is aware of the following issues with the update:

• Spawning in giving you a random loadout.
  • Houses placed by Devs can not be opened.
  • Cocaine pit suddenly has a wall around it.
  Hide contents

BOG1Ddt.jpg

LOL, looks like the Altis DEA finally did its job. 

Johnny likes this
7 hours ago, Olio said:

Spawning in giving you a random loadout.

We found when a player disconnects his AI still stays in-game with his name, when someone takes the spot that the player disconnected in they take over that AI with his gear. 

I have video of this too, I locked masons AI in a car and have video of people logging in and their name changing the AIs they end up leaving and soon another joins locked in the car.

Maaqs likes this
Just now, Josh Boon said:

We found when a player disconnects his AI still stays in-game with his name, when someone takes the spot that the player disconnected in they take over that AI with his gear. 

I have video of this too, I locked masons AI in a car and have video of people logging in and their name changing the AIs they end up leaving and soon another joins locked in the car.

You telllinnnnn