Worth getting back into?

After logging around 1500 hours some things fell off and i stopped playing, Came back to check the servers out but i'm just wondering if it's really worth to get back into. I'm mostly concerned with if the community is still active enough or not, and how the cop to rebel ratio is.

As well I'm curious which servers are the more popular ones now if I am to get into buying houses in game.

31 minutes ago, reid said:

After logging around 1500 hours some things fell off and i stopped playing, Came back to check the servers out but i'm just wondering if it's really worth to get back into. I'm mostly concerned with if the community is still active enough or not, and how the cop to rebel ratio is.

As well I'm curious which servers are the more popular ones now if I am to get into buying houses in game.

Imo things are going well and its a good time to get back into the swing of things.  As of right this moment due to the 64bit release things have been hectic but I'm sure things will be sorted out soon.  But yea the Asylum servers have been popular, plenty of players on both civ and cop.  Not a bad time to get back into it considering you have 1500 hours or so on the servers means you probably had fun playing.  I'm sure you'd have fun playing nowadays as well. :)

Trash likes this
Just now, reid said:

How do server popularity vary. 1 and 2 usually seem a lot popular and my old home server 4 seems kind of dead

this because s4 had alot of bad shit in the last months (as far as i know), i heared alot of people saying s4 is down again or masskicks. The others are stable as far as i know (s3 atleast).

36 minutes ago, reid said:

How do server popularity vary. 1 and 2 usually seem a lot popular and my old home server 4 seems kind of dead

Yeah, I S2 most the time. It gets crazy at times and heavy traffic in Athria.

You should be good on S3, just don't piss off Boats gang in kavala.

Edited by Maddox
wollie35 likes this
1 hour ago, reid said:

No its not worth it. The admins have favorite gangs now, and will fuck you over given enough time. stay away.

Right now in my opinion the status of the Community as well as the game is sub-par. The video game itself suffers from its downfalls with the new release of x64 and the constant 00x845fc crashes due to Memory Logs. The Community is slowly running it into the ground due to the fact that there is plenty of toxicity always in side chat or with communications with others. Roleplay hardly happens and when it does it's probably mediocre. So from my experiences I would say give it a try but don't get too ahead of yourself, you may find yourself being held hostage by a midget gnome that shouted " Hands up or Die " after giving you no response time and downing you.

I'd disagree with @Super Bumbi, of course I've had a little over 4 hours of gameplay with the new x64 bit arma software update, this comes with more efficient processing and allows for more information to processed. I haven't seen my frames drop below 40 at all and little do they fluctuate and I have yet to have a memory leak which were horrible to experience; parallel to this, there may be errors with many individual's PC's as well as contingencies with the servers themselves at the moment, but Paratus is working on that. Community wise, I'd say we've had an increase in player disregard or neglect of server rules lately, but other than that cop/rebel ratio has been fairly healthy and communication has been okay, aside from the tiger controversy causing all of these memes to pop up, it hasn't been too toxic (I say this lightly.)

Edited by Flameless
3 hours ago, Super Bumbi said:

Right now in my opinion the status of the Community as well as the game is sub-par. The video game itself suffers from its downfalls with the new release of x64 and the constant 00x845fc crashes due to Memory Logs. The Community is slowly running it into the ground due to the fact that there is plenty of toxicity always in side chat or with communications with others. Roleplay hardly happens and when it does it's probably mediocre. So from my experiences I would say give it a try but don't get too ahead of yourself, you may find yourself being held hostage by a midget gnome that shouted " Hands up or Die " after giving you no response time and downing you.

Are you a cadet that got kidnapped

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2017 at 2:24 AM, reid said:

I came back recently after a long hiatus...and at first it was just to dip my toes in the water, but just like before, Asylum sucked me RIGHT back in!

reid likes this