Combat log report

TapirTot

Just now, Caden K. said:

I have recently switched to bounty hunter, with that a lot of combat loggers. When reporting with video, how much do I have to add before the person logs out (Do I have to add me downing them?). Also How old can the clips be because I got lazy with a few and have waited.

When you downed them to when they log out, i think no more than a few days old

Edited by HotWings

Sufficient Evidence

This post is to inform everyone what is considered sufficient evidence by the admins.

Vehicular Death Match (VDM) - Roughly 10 seconds before the incident

Combat Logging (CL) - FULL Screenshot of a player being downed and immediately disconnecting

Combat Logging (CL) - Video showing a player being engaged in role play and using ESC suicide or disconnecting to avoid interaction

Combat Logging (CL) - Video evidence of a player disconnecting after being killed and then immediately rejoining

Random Death Match (RDM) - Video evidence showing 5 minutes prior to the RDM (i.e, 5 minutes prior to your death)

Exploiting - Clear video evidence of an exploit happening

If you do not have sufficient evidence, you may still make a report to help support further reports on the player.

The admin staff have the right to refuse taking action on any report.

If you report someone who has already compensated you for a situation, the reporting player is likely to be banned.

Reports MUST be filed within 72 hours of the incident.

JAY1HP and : ) like this
Just now, Shepurd said:

Sufficient Evidence

This post is to inform everyone what is considered sufficient evidence by the admins.

Vehicular Death Match (VDM) - Roughly 10 seconds before the incident

Combat Logging (CL) - FULL Screenshot of a player being downed and immediately disconnecting

Combat Logging (CL) - Video showing a player being engaged in role play and using ESC suicide or disconnecting to avoid interaction

Combat Logging (CL) - Video evidence of a player disconnecting after being killed and then immediately rejoining

Random Death Match (RDM) - Video evidence showing 5 minutes prior to the RDM (i.e, 5 minutes prior to your death)

Exploiting - Clear video evidence of an exploit happening

If you do not have sufficient evidence, you may still make a report to help support further reports on the player.

The admin staff have the right to refuse taking action on any report.

If you report someone who has already compensated you for a situation, the reporting player is likely to be banned.

Reports MUST be filed within 72 hours of the incident.

Thank you

Edited by Caden K.