Asylum Kidnapping idea

Making a hostage experience better, instead of locking someone inside a house make there be certain place on the map where you can setup hostages for money

maybe in places you can add to map and have the APD  swat team negotiate with the kidnappers for a certain price perhaps 1 Civilian life would be worth 100k and if the cop succeeds then they get a paycheck of whoever is in the server split amongst each other and SGT+ being able to use their drones more maybe setup cameras to swat the situation.

Also making It fair for civilians to escape

and making it fair for cops to handle the situation efficiently.

just like a heist for a bank but managing to negotiate for a hostage and

Image result for arma 3 vehicles

Edited by Alex Herrera

Rofl. Not happening. Considering literally anyone with a P07 can kidnap some rando. 

Also. Idk why people continue to use screenshots and suggest features from MODDED servers. Here a MISSION FILE is used, as far as features, it's limited to what can be finagled together with Arma's shitty code. 

Negotiations in Asylum does not end well.Most of the time officers just open fire on the people who kidnapped a fellow officer and times they just let you stay with the rebels who kidnapped you.The reason behind this is that nobody wants to 100k for some civilian or even another officer from his bank account and so most of the APD officers dont even bother.Note this is a lite RP server and as a result such things are considered allowed.

Its is 100% officers discretion if he wishes to negotiate terms and if he willing to pay or give something in return of someones live.I myself call the person who is involved in the crime and try to negotiate and most of the time we agree on terms of a vehicle filled with donuts,1 Pardon for ones live.

@patato12 @Deacon Lamorie @Fash will know it :frog:.

On conclusion i would say implementing something like that might not take place and admins rather do something fun than host a "Kidnapping event or smth".

2 hours ago, Silver-Spy said:

Negotiations in Asylum does not end well.Most of the time officers just open fire on the people who kidnapped a fellow officer and times they just let you stay with the rebels who kidnapped you.The reason behind this is that nobody wants to 100k for some civilian or even another officer from his bank account and so most of the APD officers dont even bother.Note this is a lite RP server and as a result such things are considered allowed.

Its is 100% officers discretion if he wishes to negotiate terms and if he willing to pay or give something in return of someones live.I myself call the person who is involved in the crime and try to negotiate and most of the time we agree on terms of a vehicle filled with donuts,1 Pardon for ones live.

@patato12 @Deacon Lamorie @Fash will know it :frog:.

On conclusion i would say implementing something like that might not take place and admins rather do something fun than host a "Kidnapping event or smth".

The trick is not to ask for money. @Joe and i always give the keys to a prowler and say "Fill it with donuts/coffee/Spikestrip and the constable lives" and if they meet our demands the officer always 100% lives. Ive never had a problem with the negotiations or even being gunned down. But ill be honest if you ask for money IE 100k You will never ever get it. 1. A constable with an MX is worth about 3500$ in equipment. And so it may be harsh but that's what their worth. Cadets have free load outs so their worthless. its not until you capture a cpl or SGT that you can make demands of 10k, Keep it within those boundaries and 99% of the time your going to get your demands and have a fun experience. 

((imagine stealing a hatchback sport and demanding 100k for its safe return)) 

Silver-Spy likes this