When the Chinese guys try to kidnap you.

8 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Wasnt PLARKA in like badblood ? or some decent gang? (I feel better knowing someone else calls them the chinese guys too)

no, it started as like 6 guys who did fishing and bought mks to kavala and drove around in an offroad still in their wetsuits. Then they managed to afford an orca and did a bank then sat on the tiny island below arms for 30 mins :/

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Destroyer said:

These fucking guys are kind of funny but they should be perm banned for rdm, firsr encounter with plarka and his crew is me landing a humingbird with my gangmate in airshop fully geared with mks and as soon as i get out walk to the sign and click store (thank god it stored) both of us get popped in the head without any warning...shit is just not cool at all we both lost full gear...i have the video but its just such a pain to upload and write out a report (im too lazy) that i just let them be..i tried talking to them afterwards to explain what they did and all i got was "no no yuuu arreeeedeeemmm meeee" right after i was downed without rp and sent to jail in athira...someone should talk to them about the rules.

upload the video and ill write the report ;) 

King Destroyer likes this

you guys think they "bring something" to the community and that they are hilarious, but in reality they are all exploiters and rdmers. atleast 3 or 4 of them have been permed and then they just buy another account and go back to excavating then rdming in kavala. its gotten to a point to were people actively go out of our way to farm them in kavala and kill them over and over because they refuse to play by the rules. they should not be allowed on the servers.

cant speak english > no rp > rdm > exploiting = better community? get rid of them already