Prison Smuggling System

So essentially you would smuggle in contraband into a prison.

How would you do that?

Essentially you would have to do a drug run or get any sort of contraband. Then you would head to the prison and there would be an NPC of some sort labeled as smuggler, once you sell lets say 32 cocaine a timer (kinda like gas station robbery timer) will go down, after that you get double what you would make regularly. Now the risk with this is that police would be notified about this. So there is RISK and REWARD.

Update: If arrested without police seizing your drugs you can do the same process

Perks:

Ghost: 25% chance each time you sell contraband to the smuggler your not spotted by prison guards.

Professional Smugger: 50% chance each time you sell contraband to smuggler your not spotted by prison guards.

Edited by Raul Menendez
  • 2 weeks later...

I like the idea, but it should have a set amount of Times you can sell at restart, and a set amount of drugs of each you can sell per restart. Maybe devs could set a dynamic request so at given time weed will pay more than meth, but sometimes will be coke and stuff. Overall good draft that I like.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2017 at 2:03 PM, Jaeger said:

I like the idea, but it should have a set amount of Times you can sell at restart, and a set amount of drugs of each you can sell per restart. Maybe devs could set a dynamic request so at given time weed will pay more than meth, but sometimes will be coke and stuff. Overall good draft that I like.

Of course without restrictions this could be over powered.. Maybe even a certain amount of police have to be on to start it?

On 3/18/2017 at 1:14 PM, Raul Menendez said:

Perks:

Ghost: 25% chance each time you sell contraband to the smuggler your not spotted by prison guards.

Professional Smugger: 50% chance each time you sell contraband to smuggler your not spotted by prison guards.

Only thing i would suggest is instead of not being spotted at all, you get spotted when you leave and the money has a gas station robbery debuff, adding some risk if you fail to get spotted in the act.

1 hour ago, pigbutt32 said:

or add it's perk to a turf/ make it a turf

No then its only limited to one gang.

51 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Only thing i would suggest is instead of not being spotted at all, you get spotted when you leave and the money has a gas station robbery debuff, adding some risk if you fail to get spotted in the act.

Maybe you get spotted aswell when you leave, however there still needs to be a chance of you getting spotted when your selling

Just now, Raul Menendez said:

No then its only limited to one gang.

Maybe you get spotted aswell when you leave, however there still needs to be a chance of you getting spotted when your selling

exactly the idea, from what I've read/saw prisons, are usually controlled by 1 gang that run the place, controlling the place could give lower jail times and access to selling stuff there

1 hour ago, pigbutt32 said:
Just now, pigbutt32 said:

exactly the idea, from what I've read/saw prisons, are usually controlled by 1 gang that run the place, controlling the place could give lower jail times and access to selling stuff there.   

That sounds like a really good idea actually. Maybe owning turf grants you not to be spotted as much? Since I doubt the developers will only restrict it to one gang

55 minutes ago, HotWings said:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was going to make a thread about a relocated prison, not trying to hijack yours. Cool idea

but what if the prison was relocated to Alcatraz? the island asylum never used

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=932175086

It'd make 'smuggling' more realistic because you'd have to take a boat, thus increasing aquatic combat. Give cops .50 cals on boats and they can hunt you down =p

Edited by SnowFlake
3 hours ago, SnowFlake said:

I was going to make a thread about a relocated prison, not trying to hijack yours. Cool idea

but what if the prison was relocated to Alcatraz? the island asylum never used

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=932175086

It'd make 'smuggling' more realistic because you'd have to take a boat, thus increasing aquatic combat. Give cops .50 cals on boats and they can hunt you down =p

boat combat pls +1

• 8 months later...