I really hate the current rules regarding suicide vest. I hate how you have to initiate on them and give them proper time to respond and or follow your order. Ex: if a cop see a rebel wearing suicide vest and he shouts to put his hands up; do you really think he will follow the command? Scroll, BOOM! 

What im suggesting is if anyone is wearing a suicide vest they could be shot at without initiation. This will allow people to defend themselves. 

Also someone wearing a suicide vest could blow himself up without initiation. This makes it really difficult; I'll tell you why. A rebel wearing suicide vest has to initiate on one person and kills countless bystanders in the process. And let's be honest here; no one properly initiates. The last thing 99% of people says before blowing themselves up is, you guessed it... Allah Akbar.

This could save countless hours for admin when they get reports of someone blowing himself up and killing the person in the process. 

Im also sick and tired of jihads running inside police HQ and blowing themselves up as I'm saying "APD put your dirty a** hands up"

Thoughts?

Edited by Narmin
finn_ likes this
Just now, Narmin said:

I really hate the current rules regarding suicide vest. I hate how you have to initiate on them and give them proper time to respond and or follow your order. Ex: if a cop see a rebel wearing bounty hunter and he shouts to put his hands up; do you really think he will follow the command? Scroll, BOOM! 

What im suggesting is if anyone is wearing a suicide vest they could be shot at without initiation. This will allow people to defend themselves. 

Also someone wearing a suicide vest could blow himself up without initiation. This makes it really difficult; I'll tell you why. A rebel wearing suicide vest has to initiate on one person and kills countless bystanders in the process. And let's be honest here; no one properly initiates. The last thing 99% of people says before blowing themselves up is, you guessed it... Allah Akbar.

This could save countless hours for admin when they get reports of someone blowing himself up and killing the person in the process. 

Im also sick and tired of jihads running inside police HQ and blowing themselves up as I'm saying "APD put your dirty a** hands up"

Thoughts?

This is a ''rp'' server. 

Also, you could say to them hands up BEFORE they enter pd?

Edited by Nicolas March
10 minutes ago, HotWings said:

How does not initiating while wearing a vest improve gameplay? It more or less gives you free rain to RDM at anytime.

It's not a big difference. A suicide bomber goes into kavala square and tells a Bambi hands up or die. The Bambi has no clue what the hell is going on then the bomber blows himself up and kills like 20 people. Although 19 of them didn't get initiated. What I'm proposing is the other 19 people could defend themselves. But every thing has a price. If people carrying suicide vest are KOS then they should have the ability to detonate themselves at anytime 

Edited by Narmin
35 minutes ago, Nicolas March said:

This is a ''rp'' server. 

Also, you could say to them hands up BEFORE they enter pd?

What difference does that make? You have to give them 3 seconds before you engage, this gives them enough time to run in and blow themselves up. 

Edited by Narmin
1 hour ago, Narmin said:

I really hate the current rules regarding suicide vest. I hate how you have to initiate on them and give them proper time to respond and or follow your order. Ex: if a cop see a rebel wearing suicide vest and he shouts to put his hands up; do you really think he will follow the command? Scroll, BOOM! 

Thoughts?

if the rebel spends 50k on a vest then.... let him enjoy it lol. imo 50k is a good amount of money in one blow so....

Atra, Glass of Water and Mr Black. like this
30 minutes ago, Nicolas March said:

close the gate, then when you see him open it say hands up

Say hands up then he blows himself up, gg. the blast radius is big enough to cover all of air HQ.

15 minutes ago, Olio said:

Not something that will be changing. Initiation must take place.

oh... but you could maybe tell the other admins and developers on their thoughts because its pretty stupid if you ask me. Cause for starters, the person wearing suicide vest don't usually initiate they only say "Allah Akbar" which is not initiation or he sends message to one person not the others. So if 20 people die then all 20 of them should get initiated upon cause according to the rules; if you didn't get initiated upon and you die then its Random Death Match

35 minutes ago, bigjohn561 said:

if the rebel spends 50k on a vest then.... let him enjoy it lol. imo 50k is a good amount of money in one blow so....

So just because he spent 50k he should always win? and other bystanders lose their gear, vehicle or whatever is caught in the blast radius

Just now, Narmin said:

Say hands up then he blows himself up, gg. the blast radius is big enough to cover all of air HQ.

oh... but you could maybe tell the other admins and developers on their thoughts because its pretty stupid if you ask me. Cause for starters, the person wearing suicide vest don't usually initiate they only say "Allah Akbar" which is not initiation or he sends message to one person not the others. So if 20 people die then all 20 of them should get initiated upon cause according to the rules; if you didn't get initiated upon and you die then its Random Death Match

Yes because your "one" opinion should change a game rule because you don't like it

Personally, I feel the Captain's should declare the idea that suicide vests are illegal weapons - whereby you would be justified in using rounds if a civilian [openly] carries illegal weapons.

I see suicide vests as much worse of a weapon than illegal firearms, and I think ya'll can agree with me there.

Edited by finn_
In my opinion, downing rounds are justified on those wearing an (illegal) suicide vest - which is effectively 'openly carried'.