Good bye

Leslie

Well I haven't been on for a while I would like to say thank you for giving me 5k+ hours on asylum. It's been great but I have found something new I would like to give a big shout out to most of the people that made this fun an made the energizing hours more fun.

@Gareth- Your probably one of the greatest leaders I've ever had an the most coolest person I've ever met on asylum. I know you didnt like me at first but now I've grown  on you an where pretty cool.

@Vanilla Coke- You an me have been cool since pre 6.0 one of my good friends an hope we keep in touch. #bring back stratis.

@JAY1HP- Coolest person I've ever met that doesnt hate young people. Hope we keep in touch an keep doing you.

@Fernando- I know you an me  hate each other but I still remember when we use to lockpick hemmets at agia bay in stratis like 2 years ago.

@Bama-This guy is one of my heros tried his hardest to get me cop an got me some time to play on their. Thank you an I hope you become one of the newest captains someday.

@Corgi-Love you an we will still play together.

@NotSoNutty-Remember being in DHM together love you.

@Tiger-Hope you get unbanned an I remember when you werent a piece of shit an actually had a cool personalty.  

@Olivia-Your a great cop an keep doing you.

@Promethus- I made you an I hope you get unbanned we still play together but I think you hate me

All the tenacity lads are great hope you guys do good an have a good time. Hopefully most of us stay in touch. @Hawky

@Allstarplaya- YOu took me under your wing an showed me the ropes sorry I thought you were gone forever

@House.-Your a good guy an a really fun guy to play with love you.

Admins I know you guys do your best an hopefully you guys keep it up

All the people I left out hope you guys have a good one  Piece im out was  fun while it lasted.

Edited by Leslie
Roice, Bama, Monkeysz and 21 others like this
Just now, Leslie said:

Well I haven't been on for a while I would like to say thank you for giving me 5k+ hours on asylum. It's been great but I have found something new I would like to give a big shout out to most of the people that made this fun an made the energizing hours more fun.

@Gareth- Your probably one of the greatest leaders I've ever had an the most coolest person I've ever met on asylum. I know you didnt like me at first but now I've grown  on you an where pretty cool.

@Vanilla Coke- You an me have been cool since pre 6.0 one of my good friends an hope we keep in touch. #bring back stratis.

@JAY1HP- Coolest person I've ever met that doesnt hate young people. Hope we keep in touch an keep doing you.

@Fernando- I know you an me  hate each other but I still remember when we use to lockpick hemmets at agia bay in stratis like 2 years ago.

@Bama-This guy is one of my heros tried his hardest to get me cop an got me some time to play on their. Thank you an I hope you become one of the newest captains someday.

@Corgi-Love you an we will still play together.

@NotSoNutty-Remember being in DHM together love you.

@Tiger-Hope you get unbanned an I remember when you werent a piece of shit an actually had a cool personalty.  

@Olivia-Your a great cop an keep doing you.

@Promethus- I made you an I hope you get unbanned we still play together but I think you hate me

All the tenacity lads are great hope you guys do good an have a good time. Hopefully most of us stay in touch. @Hawky

All the people I left out hope you guys have a good one  Piece im out was  fun while it lasted.

No mention of your father.....

I don't understand why people make these types of goodbye posts, we all have the ability to flip a switch and come check things out at any point in the future, which inevitably happens at some point. I can see these types of posts for instances where someone has to leave i.e going on a military deployment.

Either way, have fun with whatever it is you are going to do.

Edited by Noble