Good bye

Leslie

8 minutes ago, Fudger said:

Hmmm let's see... Olympus doesn't mass kick, stable servers, you can actually make money solo, bh are shit and rebels can actually have their own fun at cartels, insurance.. and a lot more to say 

Lol you can make money by urself it may not be what you want to do and it may not make crazy money but it makes money

On 3/18/2017 at 9:53 PM, Leslie said:

Well I haven't been on for a while I would like to say thank you for giving me 5k+ hours on asylum. It's been great but I have found something new I would like to give a big shout out to most of the people that made this fun an made the energizing hours more fun.

@Gareth- Your probably one of the greatest leaders I've ever had an the most coolest person I've ever met on asylum. I know you didnt like me at first but now I've grown  on you an where pretty cool.

@Vanilla Coke- You an me have been cool since pre 6.0 one of my good friends an hope we keep in touch. #bring back stratis.

@JAY1HP- Coolest person I've ever met that doesnt hate young people. Hope we keep in touch an keep doing you.

@Fernando- I know you an me  hate each other but I still remember when we use to lockpick hemmets at agia bay in stratis like 2 years ago.

@Bama-This guy is one of my heros tried his hardest to get me cop an got me some time to play on their. Thank you an I hope you become one of the newest captains someday.

@Corgi-Love you an we will still play together.

@NotSoNutty-Remember being in DHM together love you.

@Tiger-Hope you get unbanned an I remember when you werent a piece of shit an actually had a cool personalty.  

@Olivia-Your a great cop an keep doing you.

@Promethus- I made you an I hope you get unbanned we still play together but I think you hate me

All the tenacity lads are great hope you guys do good an have a good time. Hopefully most of us stay in touch. @Hawky

@Allstarplaya- YOu took me under your wing an showed me the ropes sorry I thought you were gone forever

@House.-Your a good guy an a really fun guy to play with love you.

Admins I know you guys do your best an hopefully you guys keep it up

All the people I left out hope you guys have a good one  Piece im out was  fun while it lasted.

On 3/18/2017 at 7:53 PM, Leslie said:

Well I haven't been on for a while I would like to say thank you for giving me 5k+ hours on asylum. It's been great but I have found something new I would like to give a big shout out to most of the people that made this fun an made the energizing hours more fun.

@Gareth- Your probably one of the greatest leaders I've ever had an the most coolest person I've ever met on asylum. I know you didnt like me at first but now I've grown  on you an where pretty cool.

@Vanilla Coke- You an me have been cool since pre 6.0 one of my good friends an hope we keep in touch. #bring back stratis.

@JAY1HP- Coolest person I've ever met that doesnt hate young people. Hope we keep in touch an keep doing you.

@Fernando- I know you an me  hate each other but I still remember when we use to lockpick hemmets at agia bay in stratis like 2 years ago.

@Bama-This guy is one of my heros tried his hardest to get me cop an got me some time to play on their. Thank you an I hope you become one of the newest captains someday.

@Corgi-Love you an we will still play together.

@NotSoNutty-Remember being in DHM together love you.

@Tiger-Hope you get unbanned an I remember when you werent a piece of shit an actually had a cool personalty.  

@Olivia-Your a great cop an keep doing you.

@Promethus- I made you an I hope you get unbanned we still play together but I think you hate me

All the tenacity lads are great hope you guys do good an have a good time. Hopefully most of us stay in touch. @Hawky

@Allstarplaya- YOu took me under your wing an showed me the ropes sorry I thought you were gone forever

@House.-Your a good guy an a really fun guy to play with love you.

Admins I know you guys do your best an hopefully you guys keep it up

All the people I left out hope you guys have a good one  Piece im out was  fun while it lasted.

you are cancer, glad I wont be seeing you

On 3/19/2017 at 10:41 AM, Fudger said:

Hmmm let's see... Olympus doesn't mass kick, stable servers, you can actually make money solo, bh are shit and rebels can actually have their own fun at cartels, insurance.. and a lot more to say 

I hope you guys take your whiny attitudes about APD over there because the cops will blindfold you and then give you the "RP" of your lifetime. We'll wait for you to come running back to the warm embrace of the Asylum PD soon enough. :kappa:

P.S. Enjoy the Olympus PD cartel raids. 

b46fb8ca15be5b7c9edd6baf6167520a.png

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
On 3/19/2017 at 1:55 PM, Slayin said:
41 minutes ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

I hope you guys take your whiny attitudes about APD over there because the cops will blindfold you and then give you the "RP" of your lifetime. We'll wait for you to come running back to the warm embrace of the Asylum PD soon enough. :kappa:

not talking about cartels, talkiing about retards camping donor and cops like @Fash that put u in the heli and fly away immediatly knowing ur rebel friends are gonna show up. just want money off fresh spawns ruining the server..

Eric916 likes this
10 hours ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

I'm going to ask you to get the fuck off my good bye thread you fucking no name. You joined the apd and stayed their because you were too shit to join a gang. You take this game more seriouse then your own life. You probably live in your moms basement. 

Will and FudgeR like this
11 minutes ago, Leslie said:

I'm going to ask you to get the fuck off my good bye thread you fucking no name. You joined the apd and stayed their because you were too shit to join a gang. You take this game more seriouse then your own life. You probably live in your moms basement. 

Is this the long goodbye? When ya leaving? 

see-yourself-out-gentleman-the-door-is-t

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
Innate, MoralityVII and Gatorade like this
10 hours ago, Leslie said:

you have been here since asylum started and nobody knows you???

• 2 weeks later...

You forgot me my son. And also I laughed so hard about the tiger thing, it's funny because I still remember the day probably almost 2 years ago when he logged on and was suddenly insane from a average player. And not to long after that he became your typical cocky/asshole cheater like about 20 others on here

On 3/19/2017 at 0:41 PM, Fudger said:

My experience on Olympus.  kicked, kicked, kicked, "texture bug" *get loan from Rednecked to run mushrooms* cops respond to mushroom processor for 45 minutes, we escape only to be VDM by cops on the way thru Sophia, kill cops for 5 minutes run out of ammo, get lethalled, truck and drugs seized, ticket 50% after being lethaled, go to cartel, raided by armed ghosthawks, all 20 people fighting are dead in 45 seconds cant go back to fight more because of NLR.

Sure its better.

Just now, HotWings said:

My experience on Olympus.  kicked, kicked, kicked, "texture bug" *get loan from Rednecked to run mushrooms* cops respond to mushroom processor for 45 minutes, we escape only to be VDM by cops on the way thru Sophia, kill cops for 5 minutes run out of ammo, get lethalled, truck and drugs seized, ticket 50% after being lethaled, go to cartel, raided by armed ghosthawks, all 20 people fighting are dead in 45 seconds cant go back to fight more because of NLR.

Sure its better.

never got kicked once from olympus... texture bug is bohemia + they put a fix out for it, but with 64 bit no texture bugs anymore. U can literally make orca runs of meth on there with lower risk and more prophet than on asylum.

Just now, Fudger said:

never got kicked once from olympus... texture bug is bohemia + they put a fix out for it, but with 64 bit no texture bugs anymore. U can literally make orca runs of meth on there with lower risk and more prophet than on asylum.

You still get texture bugs, it just takes longer to get them. Generally takes longer to get one now then someone would play, so people assume it's gone. 

JIMBO likes this
12 hours ago, Fudger said:

Did you know "texture bugs" are actually memory leaks and they just try to hide it by calling it something fancy? Its literally the same issue Asylum has, it just presents itself differently.  :shrug:

Anyways, was fun playing with you Leslie, remember the Bad Blood days? So fun