A cop's worst fear

DivineTimes

Just now, massi said:

Your montages are terrible and that's coming from me

Also I don't know what the fuck OP is talking about. 

I wasn't really heading for the montage, I was heading for him actually being a cop

Also my montages are meme's if you want to see a montage I'll show you a good one once I get unbanned.

27 minutes ago, Yung Kali-G said:

Cops worst fear is not having shadowplay? Wouldn't be a problem if they weren't rats that report every little thing and actually had fun once in a while. I think I've made 3 reports in 4 years.

Dont think I've ever reported anyone in IA. 

Only really filed CL reports because they were easy. Cucks that file comp and RDM on a 6k loadout need to grow up.

I've reported very few people for RDM. Fred and some FSA guy. Unless it was super easy aka right off a spawn.

Everyone is out to get everyone points to get brownie points with the higher ups. Used to have other constables try to report me for cursing at civilians before Hypanius clarified you basically just couldn't tell a civilian to go fuck themselves. And that really never stopped me either. :frog:  God damn snowflakes. 

Yung Kali-G likes this

Also. 90% of the time it will still record NEW clips. That line just indicates that the previous clip froze in a temp file, which you would think would just be a standard video format but Nvidia is special and stores it in some special format that only shadowplay and encode. 

5 minutes ago, Axe said:

Dont think I've ever reported anyone in IA. 

Only really filed CL reports because they were easy. Cucks that file comp and RDM on a 6k loadout need to grow up.

I've reported very few people for RDM. Fred and some FSA guy. Unless it was super easy aka right off a spawn.

Everyone is out to get everyone points to get brownie points with the higher ups. Used to have other constables try to report me for cursing at civilians before Hypanius clarified you basically just couldn't tell a civilian to go fuck themselves. And that really never stopped me either. :frog:  God damn snowflakes. 

Only reported combat loggers a couple times when bounty hunting, RDM once cause i had a 25 k loadout and he refused to comp without admin help (after that he wanted to comp suprise suprise) (was a core member but he got kicked out recently)